Trump 2024 Run Thread

I realize he is campaigning in Montana today but he has been low energy since the convention. Reports are that he has little ground work and has quit spending as money. He is not visiting swing states and cancelled his VP’s rally in NC.

what about his campaign strategy says he’s trying to win this w votes? He doesn’t even have a message outside of border.

I realize he is campaigning in Montana today but he has been low energy since the convention. Reports are that he has little ground work and has quit spending as money. He is not visiting swing states and cancelled his VP’s rally in NC.

what about his campaign strategy says he’s trying to win this w votes? He doesn’t even have a message outside of border.

I don’t know what the rules are for personally retaining campaign funds at the end of an election, but I do know he is a supreme con man who will raid those coffers for his own personal benefit over the campaign’s if there is any opportunity to do so.

Last edited:
I don’t know what the rules are for personally retaining campaign funds at the end of an election, but I do know he is a supreme con man who will raid those coffers for his own personal benefit over the campaign’s if there is ant opportunity to do so.
I believe they keep the campaign funds but use is regulated... not that rules have ever influenced his decision making.

He made a couple stops after the shooting but maybe it has something to do with that.

I don’t know what the rules are for personally retaining campaign funds at the end of an election, but I do know he is a supreme con man who will raid those coffers for his own personal benefit over the campaign’s if there is ant opportunity to do so.
This is a quick search return.

Permissible Uses​

The contributions can be used in the following ways:

• Donations to charities as long as the candidate does not receive any compensation from the organizations before it is spent and the donation is not used by the charity to benefit the candidate.
  • A donation of a maximum of $2,000 to another federal candidate, and donations to state or local candidates subject to state law.
  • Gift or donations of nominal value on special occasions to anyone besides the candidate's family.
  • Unlimited transfers to a local, state, or national political party committee like the Democratic or Republican National Committees.
  • Transfer to a future election campaign committee of the same candidate. For example, Bernie Sanders transferred $12.7 million from previous campaigns to his 2020 presidential committee.
  • Creation of a leadership PAC to back other candidates and a political agenda. Critics say these can be used as slush funds since there are few restrictions on this kind of spending.
My guess is that if he loses he announces for 2028. That way he keeps the $ and can set up campaign offices in Trump owned properties to “launder” the money. Also he can travel and maintain a staff all in the name of “running for president.

He can also host donor events and other “campaign activities at Trump properties where the campaign “rents/pays for services” at his properties.

If I remember correctly it’s a bit different and more advantageous to the candidate on unspent pac money (I.e. his leadership pac).

I also believe w limitations he can use either for certain legal expenses (not settlements, fines or judgements).

This is a quick search return.

Permissible Uses​

The contributions can be used in the following ways:

• Donations to charities as long as the candidate does not receive any compensation from the organizations before it is spent and the donation is not used by the charity to benefit the candidate.
  • A donation of a maximum of $2,000 to another federal candidate, and donations to state or local candidates subject to state law.
  • Gift or donations of nominal value on special occasions to anyone besides the candidate's family.
  • Unlimited transfers to a local, state, or national political party committee like the Democratic or Republican National Committees.
  • Transfer to a future election campaign committee of the same candidate. For example, Bernie Sanders transferred $12.7 million from previous campaigns to his 2020 presidential committee.
  • Creation of a leadership PAC to back other candidates and a political agenda. Critics say these can be used as slush funds since there are few restrictions on this kind of spending.
My guess is that if he loses he announces for 2028. That way he keeps the $ and can set up campaign offices in Trump owned properties to “launder” the money. Also he can travel and maintain a staff all in the name of “running for president.

He can also host donor events and other “campaign activities at Trump properties where the campaign “rents/pays for services” at his properties.

If I remember correctly it’s a bit different and more advantageous to the candidate on unspent pac money (I.e. his leadership pac).

I also believe w limitations he can use either for certain legal expenses (not settlements, fines or judgements).

Didn't he break election finance laws by fundraising before declaring? I feel like there was lot of stuff back in 2021 about it, but do not remember specifics....maybe it was a delayed declaration so he could fundraise without limits to donations.

One other thing is outside of the event in Montana he’s not spending money or RNC $ ( his family controls) on down ballot.

I saw a poll last night on the Az senate race and lake is getting destroyed.

White supremacist and far-right political pundit Nick Fuentes shockingly revoked his support from Trump’s campaign early Friday, announcing on social media that he and his allies believed that the presidential bid is headed for a “catastrophic loss.”

Next grift will be the Trump Coin.... Crypto...please do not invest your money into THIS

View attachment 6395

When you donate to the trump campaign:

Cartoon Money GIF

Didn't he break election finance laws by fundraising before declaring? I feel like there was lot of stuff back in 2021 about it, but do not remember specifics....maybe it was a delayed declaration so he could fundraise without limits to donations.
There were millions of dollars that disappeared into thin air that were supposed to be spent on his inauguration but the board that oversees that had more Republicans than Dems on it so they just... voted to ignore it.

"If conservatives become convinced they can not win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy."

We literally already saw this happen in 2020. They are trying to do it again this time around, working in Georgia to throw the election into disarray and I'm sure everywhere else they can do it.

Donald Trump took to Truth Social today to issue a scathing attack against Joe Rogan after Rogan expressed support for Robert F. Kennedy Jr. over Trump on his podcast.

Back