Trump 2024 Run Thread

Q: Would you direct your FDA to revoke access to the abortion medication Mifepristone?

Trump: You could do things... absolutely. Those things are pretty open

Complete delusions .. ummm..we all watched you say it

Q: How did Kamala Harris recently decide to be Black?

Trump: You have to ask her that question because she’s the one that said it

No no no no no no no no no no

Donald Trump said presidents should be allowed to influence the Federal Reserve in setting interest rates, in what would be a major policy shift that would threaten the Fed’s historical independence from politics.

Fox's Cavuto: "You might have heard the former president refer to whats going on right now as a hurdle towards depression, well if that's the case the markets having a funny way of showing it ... the S&P 500 putting in its best single day performance we've seen in a couple years"

Fox's Cavuto: "You might have heard the former president refer to whats going on right now as a hurdle towards depression, well if that's the case the markets having a funny way of showing it ... the S&P 500 putting in its best single day performance we've seen in a couple years"

If they do a debate on FoxNews can Cavuto be the moderator? He's one of the only sane people on the network any more.

"Well, she's a woman. She represents certain groups of people, but I will say this when people find out about her, I think she'll be much less."

He made claim today that he and Kamala's former boyfriend Willie were in a helicopter emergency landing / crash

View attachment 6375

surprised oh my GIF

Back