Trump 2024 Run Thread

And still I wonder, how do people follow and believe in this guy?! People are immune to his ramblings, if it were any other candidate they would stand zero chance…
To continue my comment from the another thread. This is another example of one party having centrist presidential candidates then this orange goon and people act like both are the same. It’s asinine to me.

Dems will be able to repeat the same strategy as ‘20 & win the White House by sitting at home doing nothing but watch Trump/Vance burn their own s#!t down. R’s learned nothing 4 years ago.

This is just crazy rambling at this point

"This is a ticket that would want this county to go communist immediately if not sooner ... he's very heavy into transgender. Anything transgender he thinks is great ... I think it's very insulting to Jewish people" -- Trump on Fox & Friends on Harris/Walz

This is just crazy rambling at this point

"This is a ticket that would want this county to go communist immediately if not sooner ... he's very heavy into transgender. Anything transgender he thinks is great ... I think it's very insulting to Jewish people" -- Trump on Fox & Friends on Harris/Walz

MAGA buzzword bingo

What a goofball weirdo. How can people just ignore his demented ramblings?
Yeah... the words make sense but the context doesn't. Leading combat troops and making international military decisions for millions is a bit different than driving a car in a circle really fast, or coaching a sport.

Yeah... the words make sense but the context doesn't. Leading combat troops and making international military decisions for millions is a bit different than driving a car in a circle really fast, or coaching a sport.
Pro Trump is increasingly becoming Anti Military as he becomes more radical towards US military leadership and chains of command

Pro Trump is increasingly becoming Anti Military as he becomes more radical towards US military leadership and chains of command
I was just talking with someone about how I don't understand veterans supporting Trump after all the comments he's made disparaging troops, military leadership, and his lack of unwavering support for the Constitution. It makes no sense to me.

So it turns out that Trump appointed Tim Walz to the Council of Governors AND donated to Kamala Harris’s AG campaign.

Now he wants to paint them as radical…yet he supported them.

Meanwhile, his own VP pick called him ‘America’s Hitler.’

Right wing extremist attacked and burned a police station to the ground during these protests...they were arrested, went to trial, found guilty and sent to prison for those actions

But Trump claims Walz allowed it and that Kamala bailed them out...none of this is true

1000002667.png

Unearthed audio: Trump tells Tim Walz in 2020 he is “very happy” with his handling of George Floyd protests: “I fully agree with the way he handled it... [Tim Walz is an] excellent guy”

(Trump is now trying to criticize Walz over the same issue)

Listen here

Donald Trump walks into an agents office...
(thirty minutes later)
Agent: What is the act called?
Trump: The Aristocrats!

Gilbert Gottfried GIF by Night of Too Many Stars HBO

Unearthed audio: Trump tells Tim Walz in 2020 he is “very happy” with his handling of George Floyd protests: “I fully agree with the way he handled it... [Tim Walz is an] excellent guy”

(Trump is now trying to criticize Walz over the same issue)

Listen here

But if Trump is always lying and has serious moral character issues,

Wouldn’t that be a negative what Trump is saying about Walz?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

Back