Trump 2024 Run Thread

He actually said this..watch

"And I am for electric cars. I have to because Elon endorsed me very strongly. So, I have no choice." - Donald Trump, August 2024

"The Biden administration’s promotion of the electric vehicle would lead to a 'blood bath' in the auto industry and beyond if President Biden wins reelection." - Donald Trump, March 2024

Think about this for a moment. 🙂

With this. His comments and posts on Gov Kemp and his wife and then his purge post from yesterday, how can any R/conservative that takes fiscal policy seriously vote for him?

He is not socially conservative. He is not nor has he ever been fiscally responsible or
conservative. This has gotten worse as his age and paranoia increase. His paranoia is the flip side of Biden’s frailty.

He will abandon any policy position or nat sec position for “loyalty”. He will basically govern in a second term the same way a teenage girl conducts her social media life. It’s all about the likes.

It's exhausting seeing all these scandals and controversies surrounding Trump and his administration. Kellyanne Conway registering as a lobbyist for a Ukrainian billionaire with ties to Trump is just the latest example.

I worry that if the market stays down for a month or more that it will hurt Harris in the election. Trump will blame Biden and Dem policies for it, even though it's more on the Fed than anything else.

People vote based on their wallet and the Fed has huge influence on that.

New York GIF by GIPHY News

I worry that if the market stays down for a month or more that it will hurt Harris in the election. Trump will blame Biden and Dem policies for it, even though it's more on the Fed than anything else.

People vote based on their wallet and the Fed has huge influence on that.
The market is up 47.9% and over 12k points since Trump lost the 2020 election

It lost 800 pts this morning and Trump is calling it. A full crash and blaming Kamala for it

1000002627.png

The market is up 47.9% and over 12k points since Trump lost the 2020 election

It lost 800 pts this morning and Trump is calling it. A full crash and blaming Kamala for it

View attachment 6262
Oh, I know. My retirement accounts have been doing GREAT the last few years. But they are going to hammer her for drops from here on out - and people have super short memories - even though she has no control over it.

Trump might as well hope the big stock market drop is only temporary and resumes setting all-time highs by October, so he can declare it means they think he is going to win the election. But it would help Harris more.

BREAKING: The Supreme Court declined to intervene in a long-shot lawsuit brought by Missouri to block legal proceedings in former President Donald Trump's New York hush money case.

BREAKING: The Supreme Court declined to intervene in a long-shot lawsuit brought by Missouri to block legal proceedings in former President Donald Trump's New York hush money case.
I guess even they couldn't find (i.e. invent) an excuse to side with that stupid attempt.

Back