Trump 2024 Run Thread

I do proclaim to not like Trump.

But this obsession with race that the media has "the first 'x' person to do 'x'", will never sit well with me. And I'd imagine a large % of the population feels the same. It's not a great place where if anyone dares question the reason race or gender is brought up, they are instantly labeled as racist or sexist. Keep in mind if you watched the video - journalists were just waiting to jump on him for not agreeing with every word they say.

The left groupthink is just as bad as the rights. Both are pathetic. For @GOGETUMPOKE and @BoutDemPokes, I'm basically a communist drag queen. To you, I'm a mouthpiece for Trump in disguise.

I don't care what you think about it being weird - it doesn't change the fact that the media is infatuated with race and gender. Hell, if it wasn't for them, I highly doubt Trump would have ever been elected in 2016. He RAN on how bad the media is and won. And Jesus H. if they aren't going to put that tyrannical f*ck back in the WH AGAIN with their postering. It's like they don't understand (or maybe they do) what drives Trumps supporters.

So I guess keep at it and see what happens. Because we're all gonna pay for this.
Women weren't allowed to open bank accounts or have credit cards on their own until the effing 1970s. Black people (and other minorities) have parents and grandparents who weren't allowed to buy homes or go to college, and when they could, it could only be in certain neighborhoods and certain institutions. There are people alive who lived through this discrimination. It's relevant when a woman or minority breaks another barrier. There are only certain types who that makes uncomfortable, and I can tell you, it's not "both sides."

They are legit trying to claim that Trump was the Reason for the Russian Prisoner Swap

Absolutely Zero Evidence’ John Kirby Hits Back at JD Vance’s Claim That Swapped Prisoners with Russia are Thanks to Trump

White House National Security Council Spokesperson John Kirby hit back at claims that Donald Trump deserves credit for a prisoner swap with Russia this week, telling Republican vice presidential candidate JD Vance and others there is “absolutely zero evidence” of these theories.

Kirby joined CNN’s Kate Bolduan on Friday to discuss this week’s surprise prisoner exchange with Russia that saw the release of Wall Street Journal reporter Evan Gershkovich, Paul Whelan, and others. Russia had charged Gershkovich, Whelan, and others with espionage and other crimes that U.S. authorities have outright dismissed as fraudulent.

At the end of their interview, Bolduan played for Kirby clips of Trump and Vance discussing the prisoner swap. Trump boasted in a Clay and Buck Show interview that he’d overseen the release of dozens of hostages during his administration and never had to pay money. He also questioned the deal by President Joe Biden, accusing him of letting “some very bad people” out.

One of the top people Russia reportedly wanted in the exchange was Vadim Krasikov, arrested in 2019 in Germany for the murder of a former Chechen fighter. Germany convicted Krasikov of working on behalf of the Russian state.

In Vance’s comments to CNN, he claimed that the prisoner swap only happened because world leaders like Russian President Vladimir Putin believe Trump is going to win in November and they don’t want to deal with them.

Kirby was shocked by Vance’s comment, stammering for a moment while he responded.

“Well, on the last comment, I don’t know what to say. There’s absolutely zero evidence at all that this deal was brought about because of some potential fear who might be the next president,” Kirby told Bolduan.

The White House official gave credit to Biden and insisted the deal happened because of the president’s “alliances and partnerships and trust he could build on.”

Kirby also offered a response to Trump’s comment, noting Biden has also overseen the return of dozens of hostages, including some taken during Trump’s administration. One of those is Whelan, now released under the new deal.

“As for the comments by the previous president, Trevor Reed was taken in the previous administration’s time in office. Mr. Biden got him home,” he said. “Paul Whelan was taken in the previous administration’s time in office. President Biden got Paul home and I would stress that zero dollars were exchanged in this deal that brought these people home last night. It was all about people to people exchanges.”

And While Vance and Other Trump Surrogates are on the Air trying to Claim the Russian prisoner Swap was all Due to Trump....Trump is doing this!!

HAHAH this campaign literally has ZERO clue what the Left hand vrs the Right hand are doing. There is no strategy or Plan

Donald Trump Has Decided The Historic International Prisoner Swap With Russia Was 'Bad'

Donald Trump has weighed in on the historic prisoner swap which took place last night – and he’s not happy.

Two years of secret talks culminated in 16 people – including Wall Street Journal reporter Evan Gershkovich – being released from Russian custody on Friday morning.

They were exchanged for several Russians, including the assassin Vadim Krasikov who was being held in a German prison, and some deep-cover Russian “illegal” spies.

The former US president who is now the Republican nominee wasted no time in talking down the astonishing international achievement, the biggest prisoner swap since the end of the Cold War.

It’s a major victory for outgoing US president Joe Biden and his legacy. He recently decided not to stand again in the November elections and instead passing the baton to his VP, Kamala Harris.

But it’s a blow for Trump, who previously suggested Russian president Vladimir Putin would release Gershkovich just for him “but not for anyone else”.

Last night, he wrote: “So when are they going to release the details of the prisoner swap with Russia?”

He said he was “just curious because we never make good deals, at anything, but especially hostage swaps”.

Trump continued: “Our ‘negotiators’ are always an embarrassment to us!

“I got back many hostages, and gave the opposing Country NOTHING – and never any cash.

“To do so is bad precedent for the future. That’s the way it should be, or this situation will get worse and worse.

“They are extorting the United States of America. They’re calling the trade ‘complex’ – That’s so nobody can figure out how bad it is!”

Is This Real Life David After Dentist GIF

I'm trying to find the original but I don't have a Truth Social account. I'm starting to think this is created by right wing Backlash against Kyle right now. MAGA people are losing there minds over Kyle's announcement he wouldn't vote for Trump and they have created so INSANE stuff aimed at him right now all over social Media.

I added a disclaimer to call it Unverified

I'm trying to find the original but I don't have a Truth Social account. I'm starting to think this is created by right wing Backlash against Kyle right now. MAGA people are losing there minds over Kyle's announcement he wouldn't vote for Trump and they have created so INSANE stuff aimed at him right now all over social Media.

I added a disclaimer to call it Unverified
Rittenhouse did actually say he's not voting Trump though? To me that seems like he's being coached and someone with much bigger pockets and influence told him to come out and say that. Unless he's just missing the spotlight.

Rittenhouse did actually say he's not voting Trump though? To me that seems like he's being coached and someone with much bigger pockets and influence told him to come out and say that. Unless he's just missing the spotlight.
ohh the Rittenhouse coming out and saying he not voting for Trump and doing a write in? yes that is real

Kyle Rittenhouse Says He Isn't Voting For Trump, And MAGA Is Pissed​

Kyle Rittenhouse Says He Won't Vote For Donald Trump​

Kyle Rittenhouse slammed after pledging to write in Ron Paul over Trump​

Kyle Rittenhouse says he will not vote for Trump over "bad" gun right policies as MAGA army fumes​

Do you like the "new" tipping culture? Well, get ready for even more of it if Trump is elected. If tips become tax-free income, why wouldn't more employers switch to tipping requests to cover payroll? If you owned, for example, a gas station or a hardware store, add the tip request on the credit card machine to help get your employees tax free wages. Then when that guilt trip works like all of the other new guilt trips have worked, you can cut their real wages.

More dumb tax policy.

Do you like the "new" tipping culture? Well, get ready for even more of it if Trump is elected. If tips become tax-free income, why wouldn't more employers switch to tipping requests to cover payroll? If you owned, for example, a gas station or a hardware store, add the tip request on the credit card machine to help get your employees tax free wages. Then when that guilt trip works like all of the other new guilt trips have worked, you can cut their real wages.

More dumb tax policy.

If tips are not taxed then they are not part of their. Therefore, all laws that allow a lower hourly rate for servers should be illegal and servers should be paid by their employer minimum wage or higher.

Delusional...ask Real and tough questions while presenting the actual words and facts of why you are asking that question is now FAKE NEWS.

Trump campaign calls performance at Black journalist event ‘masterclass’ in fighting ‘fake' Harris, media

The Trump campaign touted the former president's tense appearance at the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) convention on Thursday, stating he embodied his own recently coined adage, "Fight, fight, fight!"

Trump 2024 deputy communications director Caroline Sunshine appeared on Fox News Channel’s "The Faulkner Focus" to hammer home what she called the differences between Trump’s "fight, fight, fight" approach to campaigning for the White House, and Vice President Kamala Harris’ "fake, fake, fake" approach. Harris did not appear at the event despite being invited.

"I thought it was a masterclass from President Trump in how you fight, fight, fight, and tell the truth," Sunshine told anchor Harris Faulkner, referencing the three words Trump shouted to his supporters after being shot by his would-be assassin on July 13 in Pennsylvania.

Trump was interviewed by ABC News reporter Rachel Scott, Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner, and Semafor reporter Kadia Goba about his policies affecting the African American community. His appearance was marked by moments of tension and controversy, notably his verbal sparring with Scott, whom he said used a "nasty tone" after she opened the discussion by accusing the president of attacking Black journalists, politicians and voters.

Trump also grilled Harris for not showing up, telling Scott, "I was invited here, and I was told my opponent, whether it was Biden or Kamala, I was told my opponent was going to be here. It turned out my opponent isn't here. You invited me on under false pretense."

While the media has condemned Trump’s rhetoric during the interview, Sunshine couched the president’s performance as proof of his
Former President Trump scolded ABC News reporter Rachel Scott, accusing her of asking a "nasty question" and referring to the Disney-owned network as "fake news" on Wednesday at the National Association of Black Journalists convention in Chicago. Fox News© Fox News
Sunshine called out Harris as fake, noting her absence at the NABJ event is more proof of her lack of authenticity.

"She allows the fake news media to do her bidding and carry water for her, so that she never has to show up and take tough questions from journalists," she said.

Sunshine called Trump’s interview performance a "masterclass" and bashed the media’s performance in that exchange, stating it was "yet another textbook case study in how the mainstream liberal media’s bias plays out."

If tips are not taxed then they are not part of their. Therefore, all laws that allow a lower hourly rate for servers should be illegal and servers should be paid by their employer minimum wage or higher.
Excellent point. Now that I could actually get behind as then tips could again be a method of rewarding better than normal service and not wage covering.

ohh the Rittenhouse coming out and saying he not voting for Trump and doing a write in? yes that is real

Kyle Rittenhouse Says He Isn't Voting For Trump, And MAGA Is Pissed​

Kyle Rittenhouse Says He Won't Vote For Donald Trump​

Kyle Rittenhouse slammed after pledging to write in Ron Paul over Trump​

Kyle Rittenhouse says he will not vote for Trump over "bad" gun right policies as MAGA army fumes​

Guess who is back....I predict she has a top spot on the Trump campaign....will declare she leak f everything about J. D Vance and it's all true ....Trump will agree with her and blame it on JD ...say he was a Never Trumper all along and was purposefully trying to hurt Trump in this race.. and will use Vance own words from the past against him....and then they will dump him and pull a new VP pick

I could have easily written this script

1000002596.png

Back