Trump 2024 Run Thread

There's something hilarious and microcosmic about two posters having a very intense discussion on tax policy in the midst of everyone else being like holy hell did you see what absolutely batsheet racist thing Trump said this time.
I’ve been thinking this every time I respond to JT or read a post from Steross.

You know his handlers have prepped for the day he goes Col Jessup.

Hillary tried to be too professional w how she handled Trump. Biden was too old school political. Harris and her team so far seem to be hitting back. He’s not handling it well and it will get worse. As the polls narrow he will behave more erratic. America would love be to see a debate but (1) he doesn’t have the 🏀s and (2) no way his team lets him.

Down almost 40% with only 2 million unique visitors last month

Trouble for Mr. Trump at the ballot box': Red flag raised over Truth Social's low traffic

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

I think

So my dislike of Trump is well-documented, but that isn't what he said. He called out that she was 'Indian-American' when it benefited her and she was a 'black-American' when it benefited her. He is correctly calling her out for trading on her race.
Are you saying that she has to pick between them and can't be both? That's what makes this entire thing absolutely racist and absurd. She has proudly been both Black and Indian her entire life. The "First Indian Senator" headline was because she was not the first Black senator from California. If she was the headline would have said both. These people are pathetic. Even if you proclaim to not like Trump, to pretend that his attack has a single ounce of legitimacy is gross, or as they'd say today, super fucking weird.

23andMe should partner with the GOP to add a feature where old, weird, racist ex-presidents tell you what race they actually think you are AND for an extra fee they'll even include a plane ticket back to where you came from. Republicans would love it!

Down almost 40% with only 2 million unique visitors last month

Trouble for Mr. Trump at the ballot box': Red flag raised over Truth Social's low traffic

Like I said before Trump needs to get back on Twitter, aka X, if his agreement with Truth Social allows him to by now.

Last edited:
Are you saying that she has to pick between them and can't be both? That's what makes this entire thing absolutely racist and absurd. She has proudly been both Black and Indian her entire life. The "First Indian Senator" headline was because she was not the first Black senator from California. If she was the headline would have said both. These people are pathetic. Even if you proclaim to not like Trump, to pretend that his attack has a single ounce of legitimacy is gross, or as they'd say today, super fucking weird.

I do proclaim to not like Trump.

But this obsession with race that the media has "the first 'x' person to do 'x'", will never sit well with me. And I'd imagine a large % of the population feels the same. It's not a great place where if anyone dares question the reason race or gender is brought up, they are instantly labeled as racist or sexist. Keep in mind if you watched the video - journalists were just waiting to jump on him for not agreeing with every word they say.

The left groupthink is just as bad as the rights. Both are pathetic. For @GOGETUMPOKE and @BoutDemPokes, I'm basically a communist drag queen. To you, I'm a mouthpiece for Trump in disguise.

I don't care what you think about it being weird - it doesn't change the fact that the media is infatuated with race and gender. Hell, if it wasn't for them, I highly doubt Trump would have ever been elected in 2016. He RAN on how bad the media is and won. And Jesus H. if they aren't going to put that tyrannical f*ck back in the WH AGAIN with their postering. It's like they don't understand (or maybe they do) what drives Trumps supporters.

So I guess keep at it and see what happens. Because we're all gonna pay for this.

I do proclaim to not like Trump.

But this obsession with race that the media has "the first 'x' person to do 'x'", will never sit well with me. And I'd imagine a large % of the population feels the same. It's not a great place where if anyone dares question the reason race or gender is brought up, they are instantly labeled as racist or sexist. Keep in mind if you watched the video - journalists were just waiting to jump on him for not agreeing with every word they say.

The left groupthink is just as bad as the rights. Both are pathetic. For @GOGETUMPOKE and @BoutDemPokes, I'm basically a communist drag queen. To you, I'm a mouthpiece for Trump in disguise.

I don't care what you think about it being weird - it doesn't change the fact that the media is infatuated with race and gender. Hell, if it wasn't for them, I highly doubt Trump would have ever been elected in 2016. He RAN on how bad the media is and won. And Jesus H. if they aren't going to put that tyrannical f*ck back in the WH AGAIN with their postering. It's like they don't understand (or maybe they do) what drives Trumps supporters.

So I guess keep at it and see what happens. Because we're all gonna pay for this.
Media and many others will always be after the first “x” to be this or do that, not a big deal to me.
As far as being a minority and a woman, there are people who will vote for Kamala simply based on her race or gender, just like there are people who will not vote for her for the same reasons.
I disagree with why trump won in 2016…imo it had much more to do with the fact he was not a “politician”… nowadays he has mastered that and then some.

Back