Trump 2024 Run Thread

But if Trump is always lying and has serious moral character issues,

Wouldn’t that be a negative what Trump is saying about Walz?

Will Smith Reaction GIF
Trump has already spun this lol

He legit claimed yesterday the only reason he said those things about Walz was to save Gov Walz life from the BLM protestors who were going to surround the Governor Mansion and kill Walz..and the only reason they didn't is because Trump said these good things about him and it calmed down all the BLM rioters in Minnesota and he saved Tim Walz life that day

That's the legit thing Trump spun yesterday out of this

Experts in memory, psychology, and linguistics noted a decline in Trump's verbal complexity, coupled with a rise in disjointed and incoherent speech patterns.

The speech he is currently giving is bad even judging by Trump standards. I can't believe the big money donors are putting up with this. It is time to put his old ass out to pasture.

Q: You have not had a public campaign event for nearly a week now. Your allies are expressing concern you aren’t taking this race seriously. Why aren’t you campaigning?

Trump: What a stupid question. Because I’m leading by a lot

Trump on his January 6 speech: "Nobody has spoken to crowds bigger than me. If you look at Martin Luther King when he did his speech, his great speech, and you look at ours ... we had more."
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Back