Trump 2024 Run Thread

Kind of interesting how the story of a near assassination of a president has kind of disappeared from the news. Almost like a certain political party doesn't want it talked about for some reason.

I don't believe for 1 second that Trump actually took a bullet in the ear. I'm not even sure he got hit with glass.

Spot on. I froze the video and it is obvious Trump was holding a fake blood canister, or perhaps a ketchup packet, right before dropping behind the podium. :)
The guy who is in the WWE hall of fame, you mean? The guy who popped right up for a photo op, not knowing if there were multiple shooters?

I'm no doctor or bullet-ologist, but don't you think a bullet would have done a tiny bit more damage? My dog barely bit my ear when I was 5 and I still have a piece missing.

It takes a lot to get me to believe any kind of conspiracy. And the amount of coordination needed to pull this off would be huge and IMHO beyond the Trump campaign. And, if they did, why would they go with "hit in the ear but healed really fast!" as the conspiracy?

Ears are delicate but very vascular. I think the amount of blood had all of us thinking this was a big wound. But, I supect it bled alot but was a small gash right here at the arrow. The Trump campaign wanted to play it up so called in a significant injury but it was pretty minor. Being vascular, ears heal quickly.

That is my guess. Who really knows anymore?
Screenshot 2024-07-29 at 1.28.45 PM.png

It takes a lot to get me to believe any kind of conspiracy. And the amount of coordination needed to pull this off would be huge and IMHO beyond the Trump campaign. And, if they did, why would they go with "hit in the ear but healed really fast!" as the conspiracy?

Ears are delicate but very vascular. I think the amount of blood had all of us thinking this was a big wound. But, I supect it bled alot but was a small gash right here at the arrow. The Trump campaign wanted to play it up so called in a significant injury but it was pretty minor. Being vascular, ears heal quickly.

That is my guess. Who really knows anymore?
View attachment 6084
Didn’t Ronnie “Drug Pusher” Johnson say it was a 2 cm wound?

Last edited:
Kind of interesting how the story of a near assassination of a president has kind of disappeared from the news. Almost like a certain political party doesn't want it talked about for some reason.

I don't believe for 1 second that Trump actually took a bullet in the ear. I'm not even sure he got hit with glass.

BluAnon.

He was hit. He was bleeding. One person died.

I know it's really hard for conspiracy theorists to accept, but the world is chaotic. It's not controlled. There's no one behind the curtain. The sooner we accept this, the sooner we can begin to make the world better.

The guy who is in the WWE hall of fame, you mean? The guy who popped right up for a photo op, not knowing if there were multiple shooters?

I'm no doctor or bullet-ologist, but don't you think a bullet would have done a tiny bit more damage? My dog barely bit my ear when I was 5 and I still have a piece missing.
Why does it matter if it was the bullet that directly cut his ear, or glass shrapnel, or from edge of the podium while ducking, or from a watch-band of the Secret Service when they dove on top of him?

Unless someone is one of the loons that think the assassination attempt was staged…the fact is Trump reacted to a gun shot (that ultimately killed someone) and within seconds he was bleeding.

Well that sounded confident

via @acynig

Ingraham: What can you say to reassure us that Vance was an excellent pick?

Trump: He made a statement about families. That doesn’t mean people a member of a family with 400 children— it doesn’t mean— he’s not against anything

Wow

Kennedy’s interview on Fox was not helpful at all for the Trump campaign. Might want to reconsider having this guy implode on tv on behalf of your candidacy. Weird 👇

Back