Trump 2024 Run Thread

Trump: “Get out and vote just this time. You won't have to do it anymore. Four more years it will be fixed. It'll be fine. You won't have to vote anymore...In four years you don't have to vote again. We'll have it fixed so good your not gonna have to vote.”

This is a clear and present danger. Yes, he said it - it's not manipulated media. We couldn't believe it. We can't think of any leader on the planet in the last 50 years who was this transparent.

Zero way to defend this....he's not kidding, he's not joking, he's not confused

He's telling you strait up he will end democracy

View attachment 6028

No he's not. That's what it sounds like he's saying but what he's trying to say is he's gonna fix everything to the point where it isn't going to matter who you vote for after his term because everything will be perfect. Basically he's telling Christian voters elect him and it will be heaven on earth.

That's insane but he's an elderly man and people with dementia say insane things. He just has a really big microphone to do it with. Also it shows how little he cares about his political party. Whatever happens to his party or the country doesn't matter after he's elected-the only thing that matters to him is people vote for him

This is a clear and present danger. Yes, he said it - it's not manipulated media. We couldn't believe it. We can't think of any leader on the planet in the last 50 years who was this transparent.

Good grief. That’s not what he’s saying. Deep breaths.

• Boring
Reactions: PF5
No he's not. That's what it sounds like he's saying but what he's trying to say is he's gonna fix everything to the point where it isn't going to matter who you vote for after his term because everything will be perfect. Basically he's telling Christian voters elect him and it will be heaven on earth.

That's insane but he's an elderly man and people with dementia say insane things. He just has a really big microphone to do it with. Also it shows how little he cares about his political party. Whatever happens to his party or the country doesn't matter after he's elected-the only thing that matters to him is people vote for him
I agree with almost all of this except the dementia portion. He is the same Trump he has always been.

He is simply extremely egotistical and needs constant fawning. It shows his insecurity.
He would rather spend his campaign time talking to people with Trump tattoos than work with potential swing and undecided voters.

He would rather insult others than work to unite the country like a President should do.

I don’t think he was implying that democracy ends I think he was (as others have pointed out) implying that he would create utopia for Christian’s so they wouldn’t have to vote.

There is much more in this video. The first of which I think he says “I love you Christians. I’m not Christian.” I concede he could be saying “I’m a Christian” bc his phlegm filled throat and rambling run one makes it impossible sometimes to hear clearly what he is saying.

So he either makes the Freudian slip and confesses he’s not a Christian but just uses them. Or he continues to mock them by claiming he is one.

Now to the intent of what he’s saying that he will create a utopia for them. This shows he knows all too well what and who Project 2025 is. And the dumb @$$es eat his crap like crazy. They are literally voting for a guy who will implement policies that will make their life miserable.

I agree with almost all of this except the dementia portion. He is the same Trump he has always been.

He is simply extremely egotistical and needs constant fawning. It shows his insecurity.
He would rather spend his campaign time talking to people with Trump tattoos than work with potential swing and undecided voters.

He would rather insult others than work to unite the country like a President should do.

He's not the same guy he's always been. It's clear he's in cognitive decline for a while now. The only people not seeing it are in denial. He's falling asleep at events when he isn't speaking. There was talk he was wearing diapers during his trial. I don't see how someone his age with his physical limitations can last 4 years in office.

He's not the same guy he's always been. It's clear he's in cognitive decline for a while now. The only people not seeing it are in denial. He's falling asleep at events when he isn't speaking. There was talk he was wearing diapers during his trial. I don't see how someone his age with his physical limitations can last 4 years in office.
A massive difference between dementia and falling asleep. Not a doctor, but I’ve witnessed dementia and Alzheimer’s in my in-laws. Trump is not remotely like that
He is like my 78-old dad. My dad is sharp as a tack, but he definitely falls asleep during TV shows and especially while reading a book during the middle of the day.

As for diapers, I would suggest not believing low credible twitter reports

I agree that the natural lower energy-level of someone his age should be a cause for concern for the office of Presidency.

A massive difference between dementia and falling asleep. Not a doctor, but I’ve witnessed dementia and Alzheimer’s in my in-laws. Trump is not remotely like that
He is like my 78-old dad. My dad is sharp as a tack, but he definitely falls asleep during TV shows and especially while reading a book during the middle of the day.

As for diapers, I would suggest not believing low credible twitter reports

I agree that the natural lower energy-level of someone his age should be a cause for concern for the office of Presidency.

You are just saying what you want to believe. How many times do you have to see him go off on some weird rant before you can understand his lack of cognitive ability. His handlers should be in prison for the way they are riding that old man into the ground.

Good grief. That’s not what he’s saying. Deep breaths.
Then what did he say? Or is your response sarcasm? He also said he isn't a Christian. That part I have little trouble believing. Afterall, some years back he said he didn't need to ask God for forgiveness, because he hasn't made mistakes to be forgiven for. That's not how real Christians think.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see if Trump takes back what he said. Or will not and think of something new and outlandish to say for his next speech to a different audience.

I just can't get over the fact how he lies soooooooo much...my brother just shakes it off, says he wishes trump would just shut up sometimes, and yes, he isn't always truthful, but by God, can he run a country smoothly...I think there are two types of people who will vote for trump - the trump cult members and the ignorant ones that just believe and soak in everything he says...people on Facebook share stuff he says that are blatant lies, and the comments on them are absurd, backing up stuff he says (lies about)...

I just can't get over the fact how he lies soooooooo much...my brother just shakes it off, says he wishes trump would just shut up sometimes, and yes, he isn't always truthful, but by God, can he run a country smoothly...I think there are two types of people who will vote for trump - the trump cult members and the ignorant ones that just believe and soak in everything he says...people on Facebook share stuff he says that are blatant lies, and the comments on them are absurd, backing up stuff he says (lies about)...
Every time he says something there are alway people saying no he didn’t mean it the way it came out. At what point do you stop defending his words?

Back