Trump 2024 Run Thread

No he's not. That's what it sounds like he's saying but what he's trying to say is he's gonna fix everything to the point where it isn't going to matter who you vote for after his term because everything will be perfect. Basically he's telling Christian voters elect him and it will be heaven on earth.

That's insane but he's an elderly man and people with dementia say insane things. He just has a really big microphone to do it with. Also it shows how little he cares about his political party. Whatever happens to his party or the country doesn't matter after he's elected-the only thing that matters to him is people vote for him
Even if he meant what you say he intentionally says it to have two meanings. Why would they not have to vote? Because he has rigged the system like Putin? I just don’t understand why people keep ignoring what they say.

You won’t have to vote.

There won’t be violence as long as the left allows it to be peaceful.

If Trump loses there will be violence.

These three statements were only over the last 2 weeks. Tell me why we shouldn’t believe them?

Last edited:
Then what did he say? Or is your response sarcasm? He also said he isn't a Christian. That part I have little trouble believing. Afterall, some years back he said he didn't need to ask God for forgiveness, because he hasn't made mistakes to be forgiven for. That's not how real Christians think.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see if Trump takes back what he said. Or will not and think of something new and outlandish to say for his next speech to a different audience.
What’s so fascinating about these wingnut cultists is how tied up in conspiracy they are. Like truly shake my head in stunned disbelief at the lunacy.

And what makes no sense unless you just say “Yep! They are nuckin futs!” Is if you really listen to what he says in this video.

He’s saying he’s going to make the US so beautiful. So complete. A perfect world for Christians. If he were a democrat saying exactly what he said in the video. The magastanians would be claiming he is the antichrist. I’ve been around enough “biblical end time prophecy” believers to know they would 100% be using what they believe to be prophetic scripture from both the OT and NT to justify this. Yet these cultists are so blinded by their worship of this guy.

Kinda like I won’t wear a mask to protect my neighbor bc I’m not a sheep but I’ll go out in public w a dang maxipad fixed to my ear to show my allegiance to dear leader.

Trump: “Get out and vote just this time. You won't have to do it anymore. Four more years it will be fixed. It'll be fine. You won't have to vote anymore...In four years you don't have to vote again. We'll have it fixed so good your not gonna have to vote.”

I'm not going to comment on what the intent of his words are but man, what a twisted, grotesque thing the religious right have turned this marriage of religion and politics into.

ew, tough call...did the flag touch the ground?!...was there fire nearby?!...were they wearing a maga hat?!...wwtd?! (think WWJD)...
From talking to MAGA folk on this board their response was literally, as long as the police officer didn't die right then and there we good.

• Wow
Reactions: PF5
Praising white Nationalist today ...defend this ??

Trump: The great Laura Loomer, she is a fantastic person

(Laura Loomer is a self-proclaimed white nationalist)

Take him seriously.
Take him literally.

One Of Us GIF

ew, tough call...did the flag touch the ground?!...was there fire nearby?!...were they wearing a maga hat?!...wwtd?! (think WWJD)...
I gest bc I think the SCOTUS got the immunity deal wrong but Joe needs to take Donny at his word. Don’t follow proper flag code, you get 1 yr. Lock Donny up for hawking the Bible w the flag on it.

NEWSMAX HOST: There is going to be an effort to portray anybody who opposes Harris as sexist or racist. What does the campaign do?

TRUMP LEGAL SURROGATE: Look, I think that this DEI token hire Kamala Harris has already been exposed.

Back