Trump 2024 Run Thread

Thats a pretty good explanation
It's making the rounds today...from crazy left wingers claiming it shows no injury to crazy right wingers (and I'm not making this up). Claiming that is a photo from today and Trump's ear was blown completely off and he regrew a new one with no injuries

It's a photo that many many many people have been arguing around today on all sides ...some of the claims are just wildly crazy

It's making the rounds today...from crazy left wingers claiming it shows no injury to crazy right wingers (and I'm not making this up). Claiming that is a photo from today and Trump's ear was blown completely off and he regrew a new one with no injuries

It's a photo that many many many people have been arguing around today on all sides ...some of the claims are just wildly crazy

If it was taken before the attempt I don't see the point of it.

It's not the picture..it's the response..the response is just flat out nutters at each end of the extremes

Call me a crazy left wingers then because that got me.

I tend to think that it wasn’t a bullet but a piece of glass from the teleprompter or whatever the bullet hit that injured his ear. I don't think that should take away from what happened though-we were inches away from arguably the most historically significant event of many of out lifetimes, and considering the past 25 years that's saying alot. Everything from the fallout if the assassin had been successful to the incompetence of the people who were protecting him-we were very close to utter chaos and the importance of that can't be understated. That being said, I'm not a medical expert but I'd think a person who was shot in the ear would be missing the part that got shot.

It's not the picture..it's the response..the response is just flat out nutters at each end of the extremes
Let’s be clear. It is the person you post a lot “Ron Filipkowski” that posted this.
I hope you will realize MediasTouch and Filipkowski are just extreme fake news artists. MediasTouch is the equivalent of The Gateway Pundit.

Let’s be clear. It is the person you post a lot “Ron Filipkowski” that posted this.
I hope you will realize MediasTouch and Filipkowski are just extreme fake news artists. MediasTouch is the equivalent of The Gateway Pundit.
Let’s be even more clear…Polds thought it was real when he posted it.

Secretary of conspiracy and pseudoscience

When he threw his hat in the ring I thought it was great because I thought he could be a legitimate 3rd party candidate in an election where we desperately needed one. Then I started looking into him and yeah...

Steve Bannon set to go on trial in NYC for Trump border wall scam

NEW YORK — Steve Bannon is set to go on trial for his alleged role in a scam that saw Trump supporters fleeced of their donations toward a southern border wall in December — about a month after he gets out of federal prison, a Manhattan judge ruled Tuesday.

The right-wing political operative and longtime Trump adviser is currently serving a four-month federal prison sentence following his 2022 conviction in Washington, D.C., for refusing to comply with a subpoena from the House committee probing the Jan. 6 insurrection of the Capitol.

In his unrelated Manhattan case, Bannon, 70, is accused of taking hundreds of thousands of dollars from Trump supporters donated toward building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border and funneling it to a since-convicted accomplice, despite publicly claiming “all the money” would be spent on the wall’s construction.

At a brief hearing, prosecutors from the Manhattan district attorney’s office, who brought the case against Bannon and the nonprofit “We Build the Wall” in September 2022, told state Supreme Court Judge April Newbauer they expect testimony will take around four days. Bannon’s lawyers said their case would take two days. Newbauer said she’ll rule on Bannon’s outstanding motion to dismiss the case next month.

Bannon, whose appearance was excused, faces a significantly longer prison term than the one he’s currently serving if convicted on the top count, which carries up to 15 years. He’s expected to be released from a federal facility in Danbury, Connecticut, on Halloween, about a month before the Dec. 9 trial and less than a week before the presidential election.

Trump pardoned Bannon of similar federal charges hours before leaving office in an eleventh-hour clemency blitz. He won’t be able to do so again if he wins the election and Bannon is found guilty, as it’s a state case. Three other men who were charged alongside Bannon in 2020, including military veteran Brian Kolfage, did not receive pardons and were all convicted.

Kolfage, to whom the Manhattan DA alleges Bannon funneled more than $100,000, and Andrew Badolato, a longtime Bannon associate, pleaded guilty to their roles in April 2022 in the federal case. A jury convicted Colorado businessman Timothy Shea at a retrial the following October after his first ended in chaos with a holdout juror who alleged a government “witch hunt.”

Kolfage was sentenced to more than four years in prison, Badolato received a term of around three years, and Shea was sentenced to just over five years.

Attorneys for Bannon did not speak with reporters after the hearing. A Manhattan DA spokeswoman declined to comment.

Back