Trump 2024 Run Thread

Trump Rally Gunman Was ‘Definitely Conservative,’ Classmate Recalls

A former classmate of the 20-year-old man who tried unsuccessfully to kill former President Donald Trump at a Pennsylvania rally on Saturday recalled him being staunchly to the right of the political spectrum. “He definitely was conservative,” Max R. Smith told The Philadelphia Inquirer of Thomas Crooks. “It makes me wonder why he would carry out an assassination attempt on the conservative candidate.” Smith shared an American history class with Crooks, and remembered a mock debate where their teacher made students stand on one side of the classroom or another to signal their allegiance. “The majority of the class were on the liberal side, but Tom, no matter what, always stood his ground on the conservative side,” Smith said. “That’s still the picture I have of him. Just standing alone on one side while the rest of the class was on the other.” Crooks died in the assassination attempt. Trump, who suffered a minor injury to the ear, was “fine” Sunday after being treated at a local medical facility, his campaign said. One audience member was killed and two others critically injured amid the gunfire.

Really interesting article. He took conservative positions in class, while his dad is a registered libertarian and his mom is a registered Democrat. Bizzare.

Really interesting article. He took conservative positions in class, while his dad is a registered libertarian and his mom is a registered Democrat. Bizzare.
So, my aunt who once worked to count votes with help from my mother once remarked how she thought it was unusual how I was a Democrat, my mother was a Republican, while my brother was an Independent. (My other brother lived in Cushing but was probably a Republican.) My father didn't want to register to vote and seldom commented about politics. So, how's that for bizarre?

Nobody screwed me up. Back when I registered to vote I was age 19 when Republicans were seldom to be found on the ballot in Oklahoma, especially for primaries. So, there would be more instances in which I could vote I decided to register as Democrat. If that sounds like an immature reason at age 19, then I agree. But haven't been convinced to re-register to some other party since then. I only became more convinced to stay Democrat when Oklahoma Gov. Keating became known as the most vetoingest governor ever in Oklahoma history and when Oklahoma Republicans became overly obsessed with homosexuality and abortion as well as being quite vehemently opposed to legalizing medical marijuana.

Oklahoma Republicans sure didn't like it when Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Day was held at the state capitol back on Feb. 17th, 2010. With backing from Mark Woodward with the Oklahoma Dept. of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs seated at his side, a Republican legislator agreed to meet in his office with medical marijuana supporters only to denounce them.

Further speaking of medical marijuana, I will always be proud of the role I played in helping to get the signatures needed to ultimately get medical marijuana on the ballot and legalized in Oklahoma. That meant getting nearly 1000 signatures mostly in Stillwater. But also, from some time spent in OKC. Putting my time in for a few afternoons and evenings to hold a sign by the infamous Ft. Cannabis signature gathering tent site, located at the Lake Hefner Park entrance off NW Expressway was quite a time for living to be there to help make Oklahoma history. Legal medical marijuana for Oklahoma would not have come to be if it wasn't for the dedicated volunteers manning the Ft. Cannabis site for signatures every day. They were even more dedicated than me and are a largely unrecognized legendary part of Oklahoma political history.

Last edited:
1721046521999.png
hindsight is 20/20 and all, but how in the hell do you not have one sniper's eyes fixed on opposite building or better yet, have snipers on both buildings (the one they were on, and the taller one to the side and back of where shooter was)...I feel like this is common sense...makes you go, hmmmmmm...

Didn't have Israel assassinateing Trump to get Haley elected on my bingo card

Wow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240715-105845.png
    Screenshot_20240715-105845.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
It would appear so. I wonder if he's forgiven PedoJoe as well.
Please provide proof or shut up. Apparently you’re here as a provocateur only, no facts, just made up alternative “facts” from the dark web. Enjoy your delusions. I’m through wasting time .

Back