Trump 2024 Run Thread

I don't think you did, but there are plenty of left wing nuts out there who want him dead.
Also, the right wing nut you replied to isn't worth your effort. 😉
I was at the gym and my wife texted me "Trump was shot"
I responded "Sh!t"

First, I would never want anyone murdered. Second, for the nation, if Trump was murdered we would risk severe instability or even civil war. You would just have to be a total idiot to think this is a good thing (and, yes, I agree they are out there).

I was at the gym and my wife texted me "Trump was shot"
I responded "Sh!t"

First, I would never want anyone murdered. Second, for the nation, if Trump was murdered we would risk severe instability or even civil war. You would just have to be a total idiot to think this is a good thing (and, yes, I agree they are out there).
I'm even seeing people claim this was all a big setup by Trump to win the election. People are stupid, for the most part.

If that is true then there are questions that will have to be answered. No excuse for a person on top of the tallest building around. None
Being reported that he was outside the perimeter, but yeah, how’s the perimeter not large enough to prevent this? 2-300 yards???

If that is true then there are questions that will have to be answered. No excuse for a person on top of the tallest building around. None
This guy also said this before the facts were known, so hard to doubt the credibility of his account. How could he make this up in the immediate aftermath & then others have cellphone videos showing a body on the roof?

Being reported that he was outside the perimeter, but yeah, how’s the perimeter not large enough to prevent this? 2-300 yards???
I can’t imagine that being assigned to Trumps SS detail is an easy job. I saw one interview where the guy said there were 50k people at the rally. So yeah, I’m sure it’s a logistical nightmare. But it seems like a no brainer to have the rooftops covered.

Trump's Bad Karma:

Also, when Paul Pelosi had his skull bashed in by a MAGA enthusiast, Trump joked about it, and he suggested executing former General Mark Milley because he made a phone call to reassure China in the aftermath of the storming of the Capitol on January 6th.

Last edited:
Trump's Bad Karma:

Also, when Paul Pelosi had his skull bashed in by a MAGA enthusiast, Trump joked about it, and he suggested executing former General Mark Milley because he made a phone call to reassure China in the aftermath of the storming of the Capitol on January 6th.
It almost kinda feels like you're condoning this...

Back