Trump 2024 Run Thread

🚨🚨🚨 BOMBSHELL AUDIO:

Project 2025 leader Kevin Roberts admits Donald Trump is purposefully lying to America about his association with and knowledge of Project 2025.

“We understand he's making a political tactical decision there.”

Evidence does not appear to be big in your decision making processes.

How today's event for "evidence"? By hook or by crook or by assassination your government masters that you worship will NEVER permit Trump return to the White House - and you will be giddy with joy. Our Democratic republic ended in November of 2020. The U.S. had a great run but those days are over. Congratulations! You won!

How today's event for "evidence"? By hook or by crook or by assassination your government masters that you worship will NEVER permit Trump return to the White House - and you will be giddy with joy. Our Democratic republic ended in November of 2020. The U.S. had a great run but those days are over. Congratulations! You won!
There is no evidence this was a government backed assassination attempt.

Trump just won the election with this assasination attempt.

Just to be clear, I’m not a fan, but he’s too incompetent to get any of the boogeyman stuff done.

There is no evidence this was a government backed assassination attempt.

For you there is never any evidence of anything. You are of the world and you worship and serve those who are also of the world. You love and believe lies and reject truth. Your only disappointment is that the bullet that hit Trump wasn't a couple of inches to the right.

John 8:23-24
He said to them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

For you there is never any evidence of anything. You are of the world and you worship and serve those who are also of the world. You love and believe lies and reject truth. Your only disappointment is that the bullet that hit Trump wasn't a couple of inches to the right.

He said to them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”
Dude, no one knows who shot at Trump. It is folly to blame a person or a group without any more information. No normal human wants to see violence and those who don’t like Trump do not want to see him assassinated.
There are unfortunately a lot of violent loons out there…in all ideologies.

I reject violence to achieve political goals and have never said otherwise. This type of accusation toward other posters, including myself won't be tolerated. You need to take a break.

I won? I won what? Do you think I wanted to see Trump shot? What kind of jerk are you making such a stupid accusation?

To put a religious quote at the bottom of such a disgusting accusation shows how absolutely looney the religious right has become.
Fact is that this is likely in the bag for Trump now. Enjoy the teen-raping president that you support.

Back