Trump 2024 Run Thread

FFS she's 80 years old and was 52 when the assault occurred and I never once mentioned Clinton. The statement was made matter of factly that Trump raped minors and I accurately pointed out that that was straight up horse manure. Nothing more nothing less.

You know what, my fault. I thought we were talking about another woman who accused Trump and Epstein of raping her on a couch when she was 13. I can’t remember the name of that one. She ended up dropping charges and going into hiding because she was afraid for her life. Anyway. Yes, Trump has a history of sexually abusing minors.

Edit: There were multiple 12 and 13 year olds.

I laugh because, as I stated earlier, if there was one single shred of credible evidence that Trump raped a minor he would already be in prison. Everybody knows this. Good grief.
No, not everybody knows or believes that. But it's true Trump is a very rich man who has shown before how he used money to get what he wants or stop what he doesn't want.

Meanwhile, if they really exist, bring on the Epstein sex videos starring Trump, if he hasn't paid up to stop or destroy them.

Last edited:
No, not everybody knows or believes that. But it's true Trump is a very rich man who has shown before how he used money to get what he wants or stop what he doesn't want.
Right. not sure how in the 2020s someone could think the super rich and famous can't avoid information getting out for years or getting prosecuted. Especially when the victims were minors and toom place out of CONUS on an island.

Seven battleground states are sending fake electors and others who worked to upend the 2020 election results to represent their state parties at the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee, where they will officially anoint Donald Trump as their presidential nominee. https://cnn.it/3VQS328

I laugh because, as I stated earlier, if there was one single shred of credible evidence that Trump raped a minor he would already be in prison. Everybody knows this. Good grief.
Wow. You have a lot of faith in the government. So, being that NOBODY else is in prison, you think that only Epstein did inappropriate things with minors and everyone else at his residence and the island were oblivious? Or, they were alll incredibly good at hiding all credible evidence except Epstein?

Wow. You have a lot of faith in the government. So, being that NOBODY else is in prison, you think that only Epstein did inappropriate things with minors and everyone else at his residence and the island were oblivious? Or, they were alll incredibly good at hiding all credible evidence except Epstein?
Nope just Epstein and Clinton and Bill Gates... everyone else . innocent

Not at all. I’m convinced that some horrible things went on with Epstein and, trust me, nobody wants the information to come out more than I do. If Trump is proven to have raped a minor prison would be too good for him in my opinion but, at this point, to state as fact that Trump raped a minor is just stupid and incredibly lazy.
The lawyer of the woman who filed rape charges against Trump said she dropped charges due to death threats.
Do a quick google search on Lisa Bloom (the attorney for the girl that dropped the suit). When you get done washing your eyes out get back to me. Here’s her response to Biden’s sexual assault accuser.

I believe you, Tara Reade,” Bloom said. “You have people who remember you told them about this decades ago. We know he is ‘handsy.’ You’re not asking for $. You’ve obviously struggled mightily with this. I still have to fight Trump, so I will still support Joe. But I believe you. And I’m sorry.”

She also represented Harvey Weinstein at one point.

Ivan Raiklin, a former U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency employee, has reportedly compiled a “Deep State target list” of 350 people he wants to see arrested. He’s calling himself Trump’s future “secretary of retribution.”

Not at all. I’m convinced that some horrible things went on with Epstein and, trust me, nobody wants the information to come out more than I do. If Trump is proven to have raped a minor prison would be too good for him in my opinion but, at this point, to state as fact that Trump raped a minor is just stupid and incredibly lazy.

Do a quick google search on Lisa Bloom (the attorney for the girl that dropped the suit). When you get done washing your eyes out get back to me. Here’s her response to Biden’s sexual assault accuser.

I believe you, Tara Reade,” Bloom said. “You have people who remember you told them about this decades ago. We know he is ‘handsy.’ You’re not asking for $. You’ve obviously struggled mightily with this. I still have to fight Trump, so I will still support Joe. But I believe you. And I’m sorry.”

Did you read the docs I posted? Tit for tat with which old man is worse means nothing to me. I just can’t see a preteen making that stuff up. Wealthy people get stuff buried. I can’t know if he did it but I certainly think it is possible and the fact that he isn’t prosecuted for it has no bearing on my opinion.

Last edited:

So, at least 18 women have accused Trump of sexual harassment, considerably fewer than Biden.

Back in 2016, JD Vance Said He Believes Trump’s Sexual Assault Accuser in Unearthed Interview.

Last edited:
Back