Trump 2024 Run Thread

Mike Lindell floats idea Trump federalizing all elections and putting Homeland Security in charge of all elections and then to have Trump appoint him as the director to run all American elections

Mike Lindell went on Steve Bannon's podcast today, where he was interviewed by guest host Jack Posobiec while Bannon lifts weights in the prison yard.

Lindell was asked if Trump ever spoke to him about possibly serving as his Vice President. He said that he had not been contacted about that, but was really hoping that Trump will appoint him as Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security to revamp and run elections in America.

"If he asks me to do anything, I'm hoping it's, when he gets in, that he puts me in charge of our elections. We can get our election platforms completely fixed. I think the 'Election Bureau,' which I have already set up, should be part of Homeland Security. Because our elections are critical infrastructure. So that's what I hope that he would do - have a place for me there ... I really think I could do a good job of getting this country to a great place."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240710-082116.png
    Screenshot_20240710-082116.png
    601.9 KB · Views: 3

Trump is telling everyone right now...if HE THINKS you defrauded him from an election win in ANY way...he is going to send you to prison.​

Donald Trump threatens to send Mark Zuckerberg to prison if he is elected​

• Donald Trump vowed to imprison 'election fraudsters,' including Mark Zuckerberg, if re-elected.
  • The feud between Trump and the Meta CEO dates back to Trump's presidency.
  • Trump was temporarily banned from Facebook after the Capitol Riots.

Writing on his social media platform Truth Social on Tuesday, the former president said "election fraudsters" would be imprisoned if he gets elected in November. The post name-checked the Meta CEO.

"They have no shame! All I can say is that if I'm elected President, we will pursue Election Fraudsters at levels never seen before, and they will be sent to prison for long periods of time," Trump said.

"We already know who you are. DON'T DO IT! ZUCKERBUCKS, be careful!" he added.

Trump made the threat in a post about the Safeguard American Voter Eligibility Act, more commonly known as the SAVE Act. The proposed legislation would require proof of citizenship to vote in federal elections.

It follows a February 2023 Truth Social post in which Trump accused the Facebook founder of cheating in the election, linking to a Fox News report that said Zuckerberg's $2 million donation to a Georgia election board was being investigated.

"Why isn't he being prosecuted?" he said at the time. "The Democrats only know how to cheat. America isn't going to take it much longer!"

There is no evidence that Zuckerberg's past donations were partisan.

The likelihood of Trump getting elected is looking stronger each day. Trump is leading Biden in many national and battleground polls after the president stumbled through a disastrous debate, which was marked by verbal slip-ups and incoherent sentences.

Trump's beef with Zuckerberg

The pair's feud goes back several years to Trump's presidency.

In June 2020, Zuckerberg said he was "deeply shaken and disgusted by President Trump's divisive and incendiary rhetoric" after Facebook was criticized for allowing the then-president to make violent remarks on the platform.

Trump was ultimately banned from using Facebook following the Capitol Riots, where violent pro-Trump supporters stormed the Capitol Building in Washington, D.C, on January 6, 2021. It resulted in multiple injuries and five deaths.

In a statement at the time, Zuckerberg said the company believed that "the risks of allowing the President to continue to use our service during this period are simply too great."

The ban was lifted in January 2023.

In September 2022, Trump made confusing statements about his relationship with Zuckerberg at a rally.

He said the Facebook founder has joined him at The White House for dinner "last week," despite being out of office for more than a year at that point.

"Last week, the weirdo — he's a weirdo — Mark Zuckerberg came to the White House, kissed my ass all night," Trump said.

"'Sir, I'd love to have dinner, sir. I'd love to have dinner. I'd love to bring my lovely wife,'" he said, mimicking the supposed conversation.

Representatives for Zuckerberg did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Pretty curious that almost every news outlet is covering the 5-6 Dems wanting Biden to step down, but are silent on Trump being all over the Epstein documents.

Let's put all of our attention towards the old guy that had a bad debate. Not the other old guy who lied the entire debate and raped minors with his best buddy Epstein.

Pretty curious that almost every news outlet is covering the 5-6 Dems wanting Biden to step down, but are silent on Trump being all over the Epstein documents.

Let's put all of our attention towards the old guy that had a bad debate. Not the other old guy who lied the entire debate and raped minors with his best buddy Epstein.
Wait what....Trump raped minors?

Trump tells GOP to 'pass the SAVE Act' or 'go home and cry yourself to sleep'​

Former President Donald Trump published a screed on Tuesday warning Republican lawmakers that they have no choice but to pass the SAVE Act, warning "our whole voting system is under siege."

The Safeguard American Voter Eligibility (SAVE) Act would amend the National Voter Registration Act, requiring states to obtain proof of citizenship from voters for federal elections, and purging non-citizens from voter rolls.

"Republicans must pass the Save Act, or go home and cry yourself to sleep," Trump wrote on his proprietary social media platform Truth Social.

He continued, "Non citizen Illegal Migrants are getting the right to vote, being pushed by crooked Democrat Politicians who are not being stopped by an equally dishonest Justice Department."

Under the legislation, voters would be required to provide proof of citizenship via IDs and documentation such as a passport, a government-issued photo ID showing proof the individual was born in the U.S., military IDs, or a valid photo ID as well as documentation showing proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate, the legislation states.

The Democratic leadership is urging its House members to vote against the bill in the lead-up to the vote, saying it would place "an extreme burden [on] countless Americans" in order to vote.

"The Dems can’t win on their policies, the only way they can win is to CHEAT. They do it at every level of government, and they do it well. That’s how they get an incapacitated moron like Joe Biden elected," the former president said in his Truth Social post. "The Justice Department is CORRUPT and won’t do a thing to help. They have no shame!"

If the SAVE Act is successfully passed through the House, it faces an uphill battle in the Democrat-controlled Senate.

Even if the bill overcame the upper chamber of Congress, President Biden has vowed to kill the legislation if asked to sign.

Wait what....Trump raped minors?
Don't know about that...but his name appeared over 70+ times in Epstein's documents....and Epstein is known for hooking old rich men up with Underage girls for sexual interludes.

Now that doesn't mean Trump did anything Wrong.

But Trump himself once did tell the media that he knowns that Epstein "Likes them on the younger side" .......So lets not pretend that Trump didn't KNOW what Epstein was up too...and still chose to associate with him.

If Bill Clinton being listed on 11 flights on Epstein's "Lolita Express" was enough for the GOP to call for him to be arrested and Jailed....... and in court it has been PROVEN That

Epstein, who counts among his pals royal figures, heads of state, celebrities and fellow billionaires, spent 13 months in prison and home detention for solicitation and procurement of minors for prostitution. He allegedly had a team of traffickers who procured girls as young as 12 to service his friends on “Orgy Island,” an estate on Epstein's 72-acre island, called Little St. James, in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Now none of this proves Trump did any thing wrong. But it does Prove that the underage sex thing was REAL, it proves that Trump KNEW about what Epstein was doing and it PROVES that the Right is willing to try to destroy Clinton on it and Give Trump a completely FREE and unquestioned PASS on the SAME things.

I guess you can justify it with your mental Gymnastics, but for anyone with a non bias eye sees and understands exactly what ALL the associates of Epstein knew about, participated in OR did NOTHING to prevent and stop from happening.

And I'm NOT OK with ANYONE involved with that Allowing it to continue after having ANY knowledge of what was Going on.

There you Go Fiscal Conservatives . Trump policies and tax cuts added $8 TRILLION to the National Debt ...more than ANY other POTUS in history and now they are going to COMPLETELY ignore the National Debt

Fiscal Conservatives are Politically Homeless now. The GOP has abandoned the idea completely, Dems abandoned it Decades ago.

Trump’s Republican Platform Drops Any Mention of National Debt

Ahead of the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee next week, the GOP on Monday published its 2024 platform — a 16-page outline of the party’s policy positions for a second Trump term. The document, dedicated “To the Forgotten Men and Women of America,” makes clear — as if there were any doubt at this point — that this is Trump’s party now and is much different compared with just eight years ago. The platform “cements Mr. Trump’s ideological takeover of the G.O.P.,” The New York Times reports. “The platform is even more nationalistic, more protectionist and less socially conservative than the 2016 Republican platform.”

News reports about the policy framework have focused largely on its softening the GOP’s position on abortion rights in keeping with Trump’s recently adopted stance that defers to the states, or its elimination of earlier references to “traditional marriage” as being between “one man and one woman,” or its promise to launch the largest deportation program in the nation’s history.

But the platform also highlights the Republican Party’s shifting positions on a range of fiscal matters. Gone is any reference to the national debt and budget deficits. The party’s 66-page platform from 2016 referenced the debt 10 times. The new platform includes only a promise to rein in “wasteful spending” as part of a list of steps meant to tackle inflation.

The document’s single page specifically dedicated to building “the greatest economy in history” promises to cut regulations and make permanent the 2017 Trump tax law provisions that “doubled the standard deduction, expanded the Child Tax Credit, and spurred Economic Growth for all Americans.” It also pledges to eliminate taxes on tips, an idea Trump embraced recently, and to pursue additional tax cuts.

In another shift away from conservative orthodoxy, the platform says that Trump “has made absolutely clear that he will not cut one penny from Medicare or Social Security,” a contrast with the 2016 platform, which said that “all options should be considered to preserve Social Security.” The new platform specifies that no changes will be made to the retirement age. It pledges that Republicans will “ensure the long-term sustainability of Social Security” and protect Medicare from what it baselessly describes as a “Democrat plan to add tens of millions of new illegal immigrants to the rolls.”

Why it matters: Republicans have long talked about restoring fiscal responsibility only to add to the debt when in power. The Trumpified party platform is now officially ditching even the talking points, much to the dismay of debt and deficit hawks.

“Ever since the party was taken over by Donald Trump, Republicans have backed away from speaking of debt reduction as an important goal — even as the situation has deteriorated,” writes Philip Klein at the conservative National Review. “Now, they have made that fiscal irresponsibility part of their official platform.”

The platform has additional political significance for Trump. It was released at a time when he has been trying to distance himself from “Project 2025,” a conservative plan overseen by the Heritage Foundation detailing a sweeping agenda for overhauling the government in a second Trump term.

Heritage Foundation President Kevin Roberts drew new attention to the plan when he said in a recent interview that the United States is “in the process of the second American Revolution, which will remain bloodless if the left allows it to be.”

Many of those involved in the plan served in the first Trump administration and are expected to play key roles in government should the former president be re-elected in November, though the group also sought to separate itself from the Trump campaign. “As we’ve been saying for more than two years now, Project 2025 does not speak for any candidate or campaign. We are a coalition of more than 110 conservative groups advocating policy & personnel recommendations for the next conservative president,” the project said in a social media post last week. “But it is ultimately up to that president, who we believe will be President Trump, to decide which recommendations to implement.”

Don't know about that...but his name appeared over 70+ times in Epstein's documents....and Epstein is known for hooking old rich men up with Underage girls for sexual interludes.

Now that doesn't mean Trump did anything Wrong.

But Trump himself once did tell the media that he knowns that Epstein "Likes them on the younger side" .......So lets not pretend that Trump didn't KNOW what Epstein was up too...and still chose to associate with him.

If Bill Clinton being listed on 11 flights on Epstein's "Lolita Express" was enough for the GOP to call for him to be arrested and Jailed....... and in court it has been PROVEN That

Epstein, who counts among his pals royal figures, heads of state, celebrities and fellow billionaires, spent 13 months in prison and home detention for solicitation and procurement of minors for prostitution. He allegedly had a team of traffickers who procured girls as young as 12 to service his friends on “Orgy Island,” an estate on Epstein's 72-acre island, called Little St. James, in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Now none of this proves Trump did any thing wrong. But it does Prove that the underage sex thing was REAL, it proves that Trump KNEW about what Epstein was doing and it PROVES that the Right is willing to try to destroy Clinton on it and Give Trump a completely FREE and unquestioned PASS on the SAME things.

I guess you can justify it with your mental Gymnastics, but for anyone with a non bias eye sees and understands exactly what ALL the associates of Epstein knew about, participated in OR did NOTHING to prevent and stop from happening.

And I'm NOT OK with ANYONE involved with that Allowing it to continue after having ANY knowledge of what was Going on.
Talk about mental gymnastics. How the heck do you guys get from all of that to "Trump raped minors with his best buddy Epstien" FFS do you think for one minute that if they had anything even remotely concrete linking Trump to raping minors on Epstein island, or anywhere else for that matter, that we would just now be hearing about it? Lol, that list would have been published with the quickness.
He's already been found guilty of raping one woman. Just like when the church does it, the religious right doesn't care.
Wrong again. Per usual.

Trump was found, by a jury, liable for battery, a civil tort, based on the preponderance of evidence provided by E. Jean Carroll that he sexually abused her but not that he raped her.

He was not found "guilty" as the suit was a civil trial, which entails no criminal conviction.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound? For crying out loud the dude has plenty of faults worthy of criticism without just making stupid sh@t up.

Talk about mental gymnastics. How the heck do you guys get from all of that to "Trump raped minors with his best buddy Epstien" FFS do you think for one minute that if they had anything even remotely concrete linking Trump to raping minors on Epstein island, or anywhere else for that matter, that we would just now be hearing about it? Lol, that list would have been published with the quickness.
never said Trump raped anything. just said it is pretty clear he had knowledge of what Epstein and his whole circle was all about....and still did nothing.

So no I'm not sure how ridiculous I sound because the words you are putting into my mouth , I didn't say

Wrong again. Per usual.

Trump was found, by a jury, liable for battery, a civil tort, based on the preponderance of evidence provided by E. Jean Carroll that he sexually abused her but not that he raped her.

He was not found "guilty" as the suit was a civil trial, which entails no criminal conviction.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound? For crying out loud the dude has plenty of faults worthy of criticism without just making stupid sh@t up.

Oooh okay sexually abused a minor. Sorry.

Do you believe Clinton sexually abused or raped minors with Epstein? Where are his convictions? It seems to me that you aren’t applying logic equally. Trump and Clinton are both on Epstein’s “client list,” flight logs, witness testimonies, photos, etc. But people like you seem to assume the worst with Clinton and the best with Trump. That’s a heavy bias.

IMO, all of these men indicated deserve to be in jail.

Do you believe Clinton sexually abused or raped minors with Epstein? Where are his convictions? It seems to me that you aren’t applying logic equally. Trump and Clinton are both on Epstein’s “client list,” flight logs, witness testimonies, photos, etc. But people like you seem to assume the worst with Clinton and the best with Trump. That’s a heavy bias.

They are also in his call records. Its likely why Trump balked at making the Epstein files public.

Wrong again. Per usual.

You're splitting hairs to defend someone who sexually abused a woman. If that woman was your daughter or wife would you be arguing semantics to say it's not so bad? There's a parallel universe somewhere where you have a moral compass and you just made yourself vomit.

They are also in his call records. Its likely why Trump balked at making the Epstein files public.
This is all MY opinion...I could be way off but to me it looks like

It is pretty obvious there is plenty of evidence in those files to Sink Bill Clinton and the entire Clinton name forever....Trump's mortal enemy.

The Problem is he would have to unmask himself and expose his own failings in the SAME sphere he would sink Clinton with and it would prove he is no better than the Name Sake he wants to destroy and calls scum. At this point the Trump name has more financial clout than the Clinton name and Trump won't destroy his own legacy and own name just to destroy his mortal enemy....it is too valuable to do.

So he sits on it and keeps it hidden..and for a person like Trump, I bet that eats him up every single day. The Power to destroy his mortal enemy at his fingertips, but it would also destroy him as well in the process.

Some Marvel Super Hero vrs Villains level story line in my mind.

How could you reliably link drug overdoses back with any high confidence and usable rate? If it was easy to know the drug dealer for each drug overdose why wouldn't they get picked up after the first one or two?

Dude talking about this Fictional Character again last night and trying to link Illegal Immigrants to cannibalism and Hannibal Lecter. WOW

Trump Invokes Hannibal Lecter Yet Again As He Peddles 'Bloodthirsty' Migrant Conspiracy

Donald Trump’s fixation with Hannibal Lecter resurfaced once again during a campaign event on Tuesday.
Speaking to fans gathered at his golf course in Doral, Florida, the Republican presidential candidate referenced the fictional cannibal as he claimed, without evidence, that tens of thousands of “bloodthirsty” migrants are being ferried into the U.S. from prisons, jails and psychiatric institutions in South America, Asia and Africa.

Using a tongue-in-cheek tone, Trump asked, “Did anyone ever see ‘The Silence of the Lambs?’ Did you ever hear of Hannibal Lecter?”
“He was a lovely man,” he continued sarcastically. “He would love to have you for dinner. He will take you. He had many people for dinner.”
Trump added that though the media might say he’s “rambling about Hannibal Lecter,” he had a reason for bringing up the “Silence of the Lambs” character.

Likening migrants to Lecter, he floated the unfounded conspiracy theory that other countries were sending “bloodthirsty terrorists, savage gang members, and child predators” to the border “to prey on our people, to prey on you, to prey on everybody.”
Tuesday’s campaign event mark yet another instance of Trump invoking Lecter, who has become a repeated trope in the politician’s speeches.

He invoked similar claimsabout violent migrants during a rally in New Jersey in May, as well as a January campaign event in New Hampshire.
Trump has had some nice things to say about Lecter at times, however.
He appeared to praise the actor who played the character last fall in Iowa, where he asked supporters, “Hannibal Lecter, how great an actor was he? You know why I like him? Because he said on television ... ‘I love Donald Trump.’”
It’s not clear who Trump meant. Anthony Hopkins, the actor who won an Oscar for playing Lecter in “The Silence of the Lambs,” said he was ambivalent about Trump during a 2018 interview with The Guardian.
Mads Mikkelsen, who played the character of the TV series “Hannibal,” deflected a question about the then-candidate during an interview with CBS during released days before the 2016 election, simply saying Trump is “obviously not the classic politician.”

FFS she's 80 years old and was 52 when the assault occurred and I never once mentioned Clinton. The statement was made matter of factly that Trump raped minors and I accurately pointed out that that was straight up horse manure. Nothing more nothing less.

Back