Trump 2024 Run Thread

This whole thing is bizzare, and of course there are 100% conflicting reports based on which news channel you want to support your entrenched beliefs.

1. How in the world did Secret Service not have at least 1, if not multiple, snipers on that building? There were, what, 3 rooftops total?
2. I've heard that Trump was shot, and I've heard it was actually glass that hit his ear. Which is it?
3. If gunshots rang out ANYWHERE, I would be laying on the ground first, or running for my life. A good portion of the crowd just sat there and did nothing. Crazy.
4. The sniper that took the shooter out appears to have been staring right in that direction, and got him in what...30 seconds? How did he not see him before the shots?
5. How did the SS know all threats were neutralized? They just let Trump jump up and start pumping his fists. There very well could have been another shooter they didn't know about.
6. Why did Trump start pumping his fist in the air, what an insanely bizarre reaction to being shot (or shot at).
7. There are a bunch of videos showing people yelling at police about a man crawling up on the roof. Why did the police do absolutely nothing?

I'm the farthest thing from a conspiracy theorist, but something seems way off about this whole thing (including the timing).

I hate Trump with a fiery passion (mainly for the rape / pedo / rape stuff), but I'm glad he wasn't killed. He deserves to be in prison, not assassinated.

This whole thing is bizzare, and of course there are 100% conflicting reports based on which news channel you want to support your entrenched beliefs.

1. How in the world did Secret Service not have at least 1, if not multiple, snipers on that building? There were, what, 3 rooftops total?
2. I've heard that Trump was shot, and I've heard it was actually glass that hit his ear. Which is it?
3. If gunshots rang out ANYWHERE, I would be laying on the ground first, or running for my life. A good portion of the crowd just sat there and did nothing. Crazy.
4. The sniper that took the shooter out appears to have been staring right in that direction, and got him in what...30 seconds? How did he not see him before the shots?
5. How did the SS know all threats were neutralized? They just let Trump jump up and start pumping his fists. There very well could have been another shooter they didn't know about.
6. Why did Trump start pumping his fist in the air, what an insanely bizarre reaction to being shot (or shot at).
7. There are a bunch of videos showing people yelling at police about a man crawling up on the roof. Why did the police do absolutely nothing?

I'm the farthest thing from a conspiracy theorist, but something seems way off about this whole thing (including the timing).

I hate Trump with a fiery passion (mainly for the rape / pedo / rape stuff), but I'm glad he wasn't killed. He deserves to be in prison, not assassinated.
You said rape twice.

Elon Musk Has Said He Is Committing Around $45 Million a Month to a New Pro-Trump Super PAC
Other backers of America PAC include Palantir Technologies co-founder Joe Lonsdale and the Winklevoss twins

But Musk could give billions$ a month to a Trump Pac Fund, and I will never vote for Trump in a million years. At this point, I just need to decide if I will vote for Kennedy or Oliver. At least Ye isn't on the Oklahoma ballot as in 2020, so it will be less of a joke as to who to decide to vote for. No, I didn't vote for Ye in 2020, but my nephew did. He is likely a bigger political cynic than I am.

Last edited:
Back