Regionals

I think 4? But the way the announcers are talking they are all bums that walked in off the street. Florida hasn’t used any “real” pitchers yet
They’ve now used their primary rotation. We’ll probably see Cade Fischer 3-3 with 7.51 ERA. He’s a lefty, so, there’s that.

Or maybe Ryan Slater 4-2 with 6.84 ERA.

They’ve now used their primary rotation. We’ll probably see Cade Fischer 3-3 with 7.51 ERA. He’s a lefty, so, there’s that.

Or maybe Ryan Slater 4-2 with 6.84 ERA.
I just looked and those 2 guys have an inning of work each in this NEB game.

Not play-by-play for the games - anyone know why most regionals have the regional site noted behind home plate - "Tallahassee Regional" et.al
uncharacteristically - there is not one in norman, seemingly - characteristically there is not one in Stilly?

They’ve used both today
One of their pitchers who the announcers seemed like Florida would want to finish came out for the 7th and had to leave after warmups bc of injury. Next guy comes in and takes a shot off the butt. He was limping but finished the inning. Can’t imagine after sitting for a couple of hours he would go. Now this guy throwing sidearm has good numbers but if he goes 2 innings he could be available tomorrow.

Edit: he’s given up 2 doubles off the wall.

Getting ready to leave to see the pokes win the regional tonight.

Not play-by-play for the games - anyone know why most regionals have the regional site noted behind home plate - "Tallahassee Regional" et.al
uncharacteristically - there is not one in norman, seemingly - characteristically there is not one in Stilly?
I’d say it’s because we don’t have a video board back there like some schools. Some broadcasts they superimpose that onto the dark green padding. We have brick…. Maybe?

Can’t speak for Norman, I don’t think our behind home plate wall is big enough. 🤷‍♂️

Do the universities produce their own video feed/content for Regionals like they do for ESPN+ during the season? I wouldn’t think so.

Do the universities produce their own video feed/content for Regionals like they do for ESPN+ during the season? I wouldn’t think so.
Announcers earlier said some things were it made it seem like no but they could also be playing it up.

Side note: We have to get their starter out early.

Back