T8
Benge walks
--new pitcher
Schubart GIDP. If you're going to do it, do it when its 7-0
Ehrhard doubles to LF corner
Meola strikes out swinging, ouch. Not sure what he saw there

Last edited:
SEC talk is exhausting

Earlier they were talking about how common it is to see 97-98 on the mound in the SEC and the announcer asked if it was common in the big 12 as well…

Come on man.

SEC talk is exhausting

Earlier they were talking about how common it is to see 97-98 on the mound in the SEC and the announcer asked if it was common in the big 12 as well…

Come on man.
Exactly why I switched to Varsity app and muted the TV. Much more enjoyable.

This is the point during the Eddie days we would all sing.

Hey hey baby. I want to know. Will you be my girl

SEC talk is exhausting

Come on man.
They are complete morons. Someone let the idiots know it’s common every where!!!! But they think baseball doesn’t exist outside of the sec. Does the think these guys don’t see that night nightly in a league like cape cod. I mean complete idiots. Nope, every mlb pitcher is from the the sec because that’s the only place guys throw upper 90s. Ok off the soap box.

We just lit up cag, so that should answer the question.

SEC talk is exhausting

Come on man.
The blatant bias and schlong slobbering of the $ec on every broadcast all weekend is disgusting. Very plain that every one of these chodes that work for e$pn don't know squat about college ball and are given a list of subjects to talk about all $ec related, no matter what game or how said game is going. Once that list is exhausted they're lost. Who else recalls last night's conversation about calling a minor league game and something something what in the Harry Carey are we talking about?

Back