OSU vs SDSU Score Predictions

I am excited to watch this one. You guys look to be a great team with a stud RB and tons of exerience. The 2022 and 2023 versions of the Jackrabbits were the same way. We are replacing more starters this year than we have in quite awhile.

My heart says this one comes down to the wire with the Jacks winning 27-24. My brain says we keep it close for a half and then your depth takes its toll. Cowboys 38-21.

However it turns out, best of luck to your team the rest of the season and hopefully you can be 1 of the 12 playing at the end of the season.

I am excited to watch this one. You guys look to be a great team with a stud RB and tons of exerience. The 2022 and 2023 versions of the Jackrabbits were the same way. We are replacing more starters this year than we have in quite awhile.

My heart says this one comes down to the wire with the Jacks winning 27-24. My brain says we keep it close for a half and then your depth takes its toll. Cowboys 38-21.

However it turns out, best of luck to your team the rest of the season and hopefully you can be 1 of the 12 playing at the end of the season.

Same here. We're notorious for starting slow, and we can't do that against y'all. Looking forward to seeing your QB.

Hobo Days avi-sweet!

Let's open up a can of kick azz and kill 'em all, let the paramedics sort 'em out.
Sylvester Stallone Baseball Cap GIF by Warner Archive

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm more worried about the paramedics sorting out those passed out in the stands. Playing/watching live football at 1 pm in August in Oklahoma is asinine.

Still, can't wait!
Yes, Oklahoma heat is crazy. Luckily, Saturday we should see a cool down. I think 90 is the high. It would have been miserable last Saturday as it hit 95 easy

Home field advantage

True - but 6 or 7 pm provides as much or more home field advantage. I know numerous people who are not attending, preferring to watch in air conditioned comfort. I can't believe espn+ money is worth this.

True - but 6 or 7 pm provides as much or more home field advantage. I know numerous people who are not attending, preferring to watch in air conditioned comfort. I can't believe espn+ money is worth this.
espn+ didn't schedule the time.

Hello from SD! Very excited to visit Stillwater and have some fun

31-28 Jacks!
I’m very jealous that you’ll be able to attend.

Walk through the tailgates and get your free drinks. Most tailgaters love respectful visitors. Enjoy the food, too; it’s top notch.

I hope you enjoy everything about your experience except the scoreboard.

1st football podcast just dropped (Link Below)Chase Wetwiska joins and previews this season & the upcoming game with SDSU. Also have another podcast that just dropped at noon today with Scott McKinley, then have an opponent preview scheduled to drop tomorrow with Brayden Byers from the SDSUCollegian. Would love for you to check it out!

Link
https://youtu.be/E40kSJCI1Kk

Attachments

• ktv.JPG
    ktv.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 11
We need Savannah State to run up the score on a "lesser" opponent, these guys are more legit than Central Mich or USA so we'll need to be ready. This crew knows how it feels to lose a game without a line but they also cover spreads.

Pokes - 34
JRabs - 24

I’m very jealous that you’ll be able to attend.

Walk through the tailgates and get your free drinks. Most tailgaters love respectful visitors. Enjoy the food, too; it’s top notch.

I hope you enjoy everything about your experience except the scoreboard
Where is the best place to park? No tailgate setup here just looking to park and wander around some of the lots.

Back