OSU vs Utah Score Prediction

Big big difference in 75 vs 100 with humidity. Luckily it’s early enough in the season that our boys acclimation will still be in effect. They can IV, pop up tents, add ice towels etc but it’s still a different heat on that visitor sideline. Not much air circulation and not much room to provide much shelter and fans. I think our conditioning will pave the way. Gundy is much more aggressive in these game with flea flickers, fake FGs etc, 4th and short etc. I’m going to say crowd plays a big role also. 33
34–17

Attachments

• IMG_6496.jpeg
    IMG_6496.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 9
Vegas odds moved to favor Cowboys. Is Rising actually not playing and somehow Vegas found out? I know his receiver said he was definitely playing yesterday. But this makes me think, at the very least, Rising has not been practicing. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vegas odds moved to favor Cowboys. Is Rising actually not playing and somehow Vegas found out? I know his receiver said he was definitely playing yesterday. But this makes me think, at the very least, Rising has not been practicing. Thoughts?

According to Thamel, he has been practicing, but is wearing a glove on his throwing hand. That hand had a dislocated finger and stitches from the injury in the baylor game.

The line moving was after that information was made public.

According to Thamel, he has been practicing, but is wearing a glove on his throwing hand. That hand had a dislocated finger and stitches from the injury in the baylor game.

The line moving was after that information was made public.
The glove is a pain and the injuries like that can make taking a shot gun snap a real bi**h because you have to catch the snap! It will probably be a game time decision on whether he starts or not is my guess! Last week before their Utah State game speculation was he would be out two to three weeks!!! I am surprised they haven’t taken this game off the betting board!!! 🤔

I’ll be the one dissenter that picks Utah and hopefully you guys can rib me all night Saturday. I think come December we still be a much better team than Utah, but something about Gundy teams, they seem to trip up pre-November and not play their best football. I’m still so concerned by that Arky game. Utah can run the ball well and they won’t implode with a big lead. I say Utes jump out big at half, we make a furious comeback attempt but fall short. Utah 44-34

I’ll be the one dissenter that picks Utah and hopefully you guys can rib me all night Saturday. I think come December we still be a much better team than Utah, but something about Gundy teams, they seem to trip up pre-November and not play their best football. I’m still so concerned by that Arky game. Utah can run the ball well and they won’t implode with a big lead. I say Utes jump out big at half, we make a furious comeback attempt but fall short. Utah 44-34
Not if Rising doesn’t start! Yes, I think he makes that much difference for them! They, Utah, could be the ones that fall into an early hole and not get out!!!

I'm not changing my prediction but I have been thinking about this more as the week goes on. Utah really only has one chance to win and that's too jump out to an early lead and hang on. It could happen but I'm not so sure with Rising's status.

If it's even close at halftime, Coach Glass and mother nature will take over in the 2nd half.

Glove means he still has stitches in and it is being taped/covered. If not it would be glued or healed up and not need a glove. Stitches on a hand are very very difficult to play with. I bet he does not play unless it’s a certain package or time in the game. You hit him a couple times and he has to push off the ground or grab a teammates hand to get up, it’s gonna split if he has stitches still in and it’s gonna hurt! Not playing last week I bet he does not start and they ride the Wilson wave early and try and slow the game down with runs and short passes to TE to exploit our loose 2nd level

We've gotta win this game.at home. Everything sets up perfectly: Lengendary coach and veteran staff with time to prepare, senior-laden team, great opportunitiy to get a statement win. Will not have a better opportunity for a B12 championship than this year. Come on, Gundy, we believe🙏

I really worry what an experienced QB will do to our suspect defense, even if injured. If he's well enough to play, I'll say 31-27 Utes (did you say ute). If he doesn't, I'll go 27-20 Pokes.

34 - 27 Pokes.

The run game is better, but not where it should be yet. Stribling and Presley both have a big day. We win turnovers and special teams.

Utah is now favored again. -1

Pokes win it by between 3-17 points.............depending on Ute QB.

I'll homer-hedge at 38-28 Pokes and think the atmosphere will be similar to Bedam

Back