OSU vs Tulsa Score Predictions

I don’t expect this to be a super exciting (for us) game. Tulsa will do what everyone will do against us and play a half guy or full guy extra in the box, and we’ll continue to more inside zone runs with Ollie fighting to get a 4 ypc average. We’ll continue with the quick hit style passing attack which will work until Bowman misses high or a receiver drops the ball. We’ll do this to try to keep as much of our playbook off tape as possible, because the reality of college football right now is that it doesn’t matter if we lose a non-con game. All we have to do is win our conference, which we have a great shot at this year.

My guess is 41-24, but it was close at the half. Tulsa scores 17 in the 1st half, defense pitches a 2nd half shutout until halfway through the 4th.

Opponent Preview
Tulsa Play by Play Voice, Bruce Howard, joins and talks about the OSU vs. TU game tomorrow. Bruce talks all about the rivalry, some of the rivalries' best moments, and then takes you all through the TU lineup and what to expect from the Golden Hurricane.
Link

I predict at least six arguments about the coordinators.

At least two “the SEC won’t let me be happy” posts.

There’ll be at least one post about the NCAA hating OSU.

OSU will win by the margins predicted in this thread (at least three scores), and some will gripe about a lack of killer instinct.

I don’t expect this to be a super exciting (for us) game. Tulsa will do what everyone will do against us and play a half guy or full guy extra in the box, and we’ll continue to more inside zone runs with Ollie fighting to get a 4 ypc average. We’ll continue with the quick hit style passing attack which will work until Bowman misses high or a receiver drops the ball. We’ll do this to try to keep as much of our playbook off tape as possible, because the reality of college football right now is that it doesn’t matter if we lose a non-con game. All we have to do is win our conference, which we have a great shot at this year.

My guess is 41-24, but it was close at the half. Tulsa scores 17 in the 1st half, defense pitches a 2nd half shutout until halfway through the 4th.
The best way to attack that, especially if the safety is coming in hard to stop the run is post pattern ALL DAY LONG TO PRESSLY OR STRIBLING because the middle will have been vacated by the safety!!! 🤔

I predict... At least two “the SEC won’t let me be happy” posts.

Still can't admit that was a really bad call, huh? Your four "predictions" are just poorly veiled criticisms of this fan base, all negative. I don't recall any negativity in this thread until you posted. Why are you here? Because it looks like you're just trying to stir things up.

I predict it will be closer than it needs to be in the first half, then we put it away comfortably in the second half. 45-21 good guys.

Still can't admit that was a really bad call, huh? Your four "predictions" are just poorly veiled criticisms of this fan base, all negative. I don't recall any negativity in this thread until you posted. Why are you here? Because it looks like you're just trying to stir things up.

I predict it will be closer than it needs to be in the first half, then we put it away comfortably in the second half. 45-21 good guys.

I’m not being negative at all. My post was in good natured fun.

I hope you have a wonderful evening and that you enjoy a big Poke victory.

I predict at least six arguments about the coordinators.

At least two “the SEC won’t let me be happy” posts.

There’ll be at least one post about the NCAA hating OSU.

OSU will win by the margins predicted in this thread (at least three scores), and some will gripe about a lack of killer instinct.
I predict at least 27 references to Georgia in a game that has nothing to do with Georgia.

Back