OSU vs WVU Score Predictions

I predict we win 31-30 because the game is at home. I expect Bowman to play better but not great. Ollie will run for 75. We will be happy to get a win but wonder how in the hell we did it and know deep down that every remaining game is a toss up.
This sounds likely.

I think we aready figured out Rangel is not the answer as starter, maybe decent backup.

We know this from what? His stats last year in his one start were as good as Bowman in that horrible QB rotation. Less completion percentage, but higher TD and I believe lower INT. Since then he's not gotten first team reps. If you want to base your opinion on a couple series against a good Utah defense when he came in cold after not taking any snaps with the 1s, then that seems a bit short sighted. I'm not saying he's the next great OSU QB, but frankly, we don't know.

All we do know is that Bowman isn't going to improve, and he's not good enough. He wasn't good last year, but having a working running game and a better defense disguised many flaws. Others thought that he was very good with ball security because he threw it away so much, completely ignoring the TD/INT stats.

While at it, I'm very disappointed in Tim Rattay if Bowman is a symbol of his ability to coach for improvement.

We know this from what? His stats last year in his one start were as good as Bowman in that horrible QB rotation. Less completion percentage, but higher TD and I believe lower INT. Since then he's not gotten first team reps. If you want to base your opinion on a couple series against a good Utah defense when he came in cold after not taking any snaps with the 1s, then that seems a bit short sighted. I'm not saying he's the next great OSU QB, but frankly, we don't know.

All we do know is that Bowman isn't going to improve, and he's not good enough. He wasn't good last year, but having a working running game and a better defense disguised many flaws. Others thought that he was very good with ball security because he threw it away so much, completely ignoring the TD/INT stats.

While at it, I'm very disappointed in Tim Rattay if Bowman is a symbol of his ability to coach for improvement.
Had Shettron not pulled up lame on a perfect deep ball and he ends up taking that into the end zone, I wonder how much different the dialogue would be.

Had Shettron not pulled up lame on a perfect deep ball and he ends up taking that into the end zone, I wonder how much different the dialogue would be.
I tend to agree with you! I kind of discount his, Rangels, true freshman season, although maybe I shouldn’t, where he had four starts and we were 1-3 only because Sanders came in and saved us beating a bad Iowa State team 20-14! I thought he was pretty average during that awful three man rotation bit they did last year and his performance really didn’t seem to improve much during his stint against Utah, so OSU probably needs to move on in that regard!!! My frustration, along with EVERYBODY ELSE, is not ever getting a glimpse of either Flores or Maeli Smith to see if either one is the answer!!! I guess we just wait to see!!! 😏

Well, I was thinking we go for two after our first TD, they get 2 safetys, and we get a touchdown and an extra point late.
We go for 2 & Bowman throws a pick-six two. Then we give up the safety when Bowman isn’t looking at the snap.
Finish the game with Ollie & Presley splitting snaps at QB.

I tend to agree with you! I kind of discount his, Rangels, true freshman season, although maybe I shouldn’t, where he had four starts and we were 1-3 only because Sanders came in and saved us beating a bad Iowa State team 20-14! I thought he was pretty average during that awful three man rotation bit they did last year and his performance really didn’t seem to improve much during his stint against Utah, so OSU probably needs to move on in that regard!!! My frustration, along with EVERYBODY ELSE, is not ever getting a glimpse of either Flores or Maeli Smith to see if either one is the answer!!! I guess we just wait to see!!! 😏

We beat WVU in 2022 if Braydon Johnson catches a couple catchable long bombs. It was wet that day so was an issue.

Back