OSU vs SDSU Score Predictions

Vanilla potato offense is Gundy’s go-to offense for the first four games. Count on it to make the game closer than we want it.
This isn't a typical Central Arkansas or Missouri State warm up game where the playbook is small and everyone sees the field. Gundy has been saying what we all know, this is a damn good team that could compete in the P4. He's not taking them lightly and isn't treating this like a normal FCS warm up game. For that reason, I think we win pretty easily. Colorado has a lot of holes but were able to out athlete NDSU in the second half. We're a much better overall team than CU and should be able to push SDSU around far more than CU did NDSU. Still won't be easy.

42-24 Pokes.

My heart is telling me that it'll be a blowout.

My heart: 48-21 OSU wins

My brain simply refuses to forget losing to non-conference FCS-ers nearly every year.

My brain: 35-28 South Dakota State wins

I'm gonna go ahead and tell my brain to shut it up.. it has no business doing that to me. Ok..I'll stop being silly. In all seriousness, we win... But South Dakota State is no slouch. They have the capability to win the game, especially since they return the same QB, offense and defense as they had last year. The same (2023-2024) team that went undefeated and easily won the national championship game.

If OSU doesn't play like they want to win, we lose. I keep flipping back and forth.. we win or they win. .Do we won't? . absolutely. . but, man.. we can easily lose.

Let's get that win, baby. This game will tell us the type of season we'll have. And the Arkansas game, too. Man.. I watched the Arkansas game last night and damn.. if Arkansas plays like they did (or better) last night, look out... Arkansas' offense scored a touchdown every single possession Ark had. Ark did not punt nor did they kick a field goal for 3-points. Every possession resulted in a touchdown. Our defense will have to play lights-out.

I'm rambling here. Sorry about that. If we win this game and win the Arkansas game, we're definitely going to win a Big 12 championship game. Of course,. Utah may have a say about that.

It's football season, boys! It's the best time of the year. Now that I'm close enough to attend every home game, I'll be tailgating with my wife and teenage boys. I'll have a smoker going... 10 briskets, enough pulled pork to make 100+ sandwiches, pork tacos, grilled BBQ chicken nachos, sour cream bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers, hot dogs fpr kids, Baked beans, grilled potatoes, cold beer and pop, etc.

I invite all y'all to bogart as much awesome food as possible. Plenty of food. If any food is leftover, come take as much food you can carry.

I'll post location and pics as soon as everything is set up and ready to go. I'll also have a 85" TV set up

This isn't a typical Central Arkansas or Missouri State warm up game where the playbook is small and everyone sees the field. Gundy has been saying what we all know, this is a damn good team that could compete in the P4. He's not taking them lightly and isn't treating this like a normal FCS warm up game. For that reason, I think we win pretty easily. Colorado has a lot of holes but were able to out athlete NDSU in the second half. We're a much better overall team than CU and should be able to push SDSU around far more than CU did NDSU. Still won't be easy.

42-24 Pokes.
Colorado had to integrate 42 new players via the portal into their program, they had to integrate 50 plus a year ago in 2023, since January!!! Coach Prime might want to take a lesson or two from Mike Gundy on loyalty and program stability to attain consistent success! 🤔

My brain simply refuses to forget losing to non-conference FCS-ers nearly every year.

I'm gonna go ahead and tell my brain to shut it up.. it has no business doing that to me. Ok..I'll stop being silly. In all seriousness, we win... But South Dakota State is no slouch. They have the capability to win the game, especially since they return the same QB, offense and defense as they had last year. The same (2023-2024) team that went undefeated and easily won the national championship game.

If OSU doesn't play like they want to win, we lose. I keep flipping back and forth.. we win or they win. .Do we won't? . absolutely. . but, man.. we can easily lose.

Let's get that win, baby. This game will tell us the type of season we'll have. And the Arkansas game, too. Man.. I watched the Arkansas game last night and damn.. if Arkansas plays like they did (or better) last night, look out... Arkansas' offense scored a touchdown every single possession Ark had. Ark did not punt nor did they kick a field goal for 3-points. Every possession resulted in a touchdown. Our defense will have to play lights-out.

I'm rambling here. Sorry about that. If we win this game and win the Arkansas game, we're definitely going to win a Big 12 championship game. Of course,. Utah may have a say about that.

It's football season, boys! It's the best time of the year. Now that I'm close enough to attend every home game, I'll be tailgating with my wife and teenage boys. I'll have a smoker going... 10 briskets, enough pulled pork to make 100+ sandwiches, pork tacos, grilled BBQ chicken nachos, sour cream bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers, hot dogs fpr kids, Baked beans, grilled potatoes, cold beer and pop, etc.

I invite all y'all to bogart as much awesome food as possible. Plenty of food. If any food is leftover, come take as much food you can carry.
Where do you get your information??? They had to replace A BUNCH OF STARTERS FROM THEIR CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM OF LAST YEAR! Have you been breaking into Tokers stash as well and imbibing a bit! 🥴

I'll post location and pics as soon as everything is set up and ready to go. I'll also have a 85" TV set up
Gundy has never lost to an FCS team. His approach has been glaringly obvious. He treats ordinary FCS games like NFL preseason games with a limited playbook and with everyone on the bench getting playing time for experience and to see how they perform. We have never been in serious danger of losing any of those games despite the score. But to think that Gundy will have that same approach against this team is asinine. He knows these guys are the real deal. He has said multiple times these last few weeks that this SDSU squad would be competitive in a P4 conference. This is a real game to him and I have no doubt that we have prepared and game planned the same way we would for a Big 12 or other P4 opponent. With that approach, we should be able to push them around in the trenches and outrun them on the field due to talent disparity, especially as the game wears on, and when depth becomes a factor. We're far more likely to win big than to lose a close one.

Gundy has never lost to an FCS team. His approach has been glaringly obvious. He treats ordinary FCS games like NFL preseason games with a limited playbook and with everyone on the bench getting playing time for experience and to see how they perform. We have never been in serious danger of losing any of those games despite the score. But to think that Gundy will have that same approach against this team is asinine. He knows these guys are the real deal. He has said multiple times these last few weeks that this SDSU squad would be competitive in a P4 conference. This is a real game to him and I have no doubt that we have prepared and game planned the same way we would for a Big 12 or other P4 opponent. With that approach, we should be able to push them around in the trenches and outrun them on the field due to talent disparity, especially as the game wears on, and when depth becomes a factor. We're far more likely to win big than to lose a close one.
Hopefully it is a tune-up to be ready for Arkansas next week.

Looking forward to getting to the tailgate lots early tomorrow and interacting with many Cowboy fans before and during the game. My heart is telling me Jacks win 27-24. My brain is telling me OSU wins 27-17.

Shut up brain, let’s shock the world tomorrow! Either way, here’s to a good clean game with no injuries on either side.

The thing that makes me most nervous:

27-13 vs Central Arkansas
58-44 vs Central Michigan
23-16 vs Missouri State
16-7 vs Tulsa

We have a track record of lackluster first games performances. Another one like these and we will lose the SDSU. Colorado squeaking out a win vs NDSU last night just confirmed this is going to be a battle.

28-27 Pokes

Arkansas was very competitive on the road against Alabama (lost by 3), LSU (lost by 3) and Ole Miss (lost by 7) last year. I think it will be a pretty good game.

And although I don’t personally care for Bobby Petrino I respect his ability to resurrect an offense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And although I don’t personally care for Bobby Petrino I respect his ability to resurrect an offense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I am not sure you can tell anything about a victory over Arkansas Pine Bluff! They are just a notch above Savannah State who we beat 84-0 then proceeded to get beat by Arizona by three touchdowns the nextvweek! 🤔

Back