OSU vs Arky Score Predictions

I think the South Alabama guy on their roster may have them believing OSU will be a pushover. I don't think they realize that we are not anything close to the team they played last year. Combine that with their opening 70-0 win and they are about to drive head on into a freight train at night and no one has their lights on.

52-17 good guys.

Hey look. Another social media account that's going to be deleted on Sunday
What is really funny is that if Arkansas and South Dakota State played on a neutral field it would be a pickem or a slight edge to SDSU!!! I give SDSU a lot of credit, they were ONE OF THE BEST TACKLING TEAMS I HAVE SEEN IN AN OPPONENT and they really did a good job stacking the box and making us have to work to get those yards on the ground, but it did end up costing them with our passing game success!!! I really hope that their, Piggy, defense thinks our recivers are just AVERAGE!!! 🥴
That is why I went with 42-24 Pokes!

What is really funny is that if Arkansas and South Dakota State played on a neutral field it would be a pickem or a slight edge to SDSU!!! I give SDSU a lot of credit, they were ONE OF THE BEST TACKLING TEAMS I HAVE SEEN IN AN OPPONENT and they really did a good job stacking the box and making us have to work to get those yards on the ground, but it did end up costing them with our passing game success!!! I really hope that their, Piggy, defense thinks our recivers are just AVERAGE!!! 🥴
That is why I went with 42-24 Pokes!
SDSU might have just been the perfect first week opponent for us. They didn't have the talent of a P4 team, but they had amazingly coached and disciplined. I was incredibly impressed by what I saw from them. With that, I was also incredibly impressed by how our boys responded to it.

I think we have some red zone trips that end in field goals more than we’d like. It’ll be harder to run against them, so Bowman will need to be on point. I think he will be.

Defense has to absorb the hit from their initial script, but I think we’ll get stops late.

OSU 37
Arkansas 28

I think we have some red zone trips that end in field goals more than we’d like. It’ll be harder to run against them, so Bowman will need to be on point. I think he will be.

Defense has to absorb the hit from their initial script, but I think we’ll get stops late.

OSU 37
Arkansas 28

I agree we might struggle running the ball in the red zone; that said, I'd prefer we threw more in the red zone anyway. Run inside the 5? Yes.

I agree we might struggle running the ball in the red zone; that said, I'd prefer we threw more in the red zone anyway. Run inside the 5? Yes.
We have the perfect receivers to run the fade route if you get a one on one matchup in the red zone in both Stribling and Owens!!! Both can usually out match and out physical smaller corners!🤔

SDSU might have just been the perfect first week opponent for us. They didn't have the talent of a P4 team, but they had amazingly coached and disciplined. I was incredibly impressed by what I saw from them. With that, I was also incredibly impressed by how our boys responded to it.
Welp. I almost never do that, and no I probably never will. Sorry guys. I almost screwed us.

Welp. I almost never do that, and no I probably never will. Sorry guys. I almost screwed us.
No, you weren’t the only one I am guilty as well! Although I will add neither you nor I were playing on our defense crew!!! Big XII did get a couple of nice scalps with us pulling out a win over an SEC team and Iowa State knocking off instate rival and BIG team Iowa 20-19 and BYU knocked off new ACC SMU bunch last night!!! Like I say fortunately our guys and KState both survived to claim wins! It will be interesting to find out if Rising (Utah) has a couple of broken fingers or not since he suffered a hand injury today against Baylor! 🤔

Back