OSU vs KSU Score Prediction Thread

Typically we bounce back strong after a showing like last week, other than 2014 and 2022 post-sanders. The Dunn offense has been so inconsistent so I don’t have much confidence we can put up points against the cats.

KSU 30-16

Opponent Preview (Podcast) Link Below

Super honored to have been joined by the Kansas State Play by Play Announcer, Wyatt Thompson. Wyatt is the 7X Kansas Broadcaster of the Year, and is in the Kansas Hall of Fame, so it was a great privilege. He takes you through all the matchups, gets you familiar with the Wildcats, previews the matchups and gives his keys to the game.
Would love for you to give it a look!
Link
https://youtu.be/nhps__NRzT0
tHOMPSON COVER.JPG

A sputtering offense + the 120th ranked defense = a 38-21KSU win.

Gundy has an unbelievable 19-year winning streak.. 19 straight years. Honestly, before Gundy was hired as HC, who thought OSU would have ever achieved 19 straight years of winning seasons? I sure didn't.

Unless the offense and defense significantly improve... this may turn out to be the first losing season in 20 years. Defense is atrocious. The offense lacks Big 12 talent. Not good
Now you’re just being ridiculous. 3 bad quarters of football and now won’t have a winning season. Stupid.

A sputtering offense + the 120th ranked defense = a 38-21KSU win.

Gundy has an unbelievable 19-year winning streak.. 19 straight years. Honestly, before Gundy was hired as HC, who thought OSU would have ever achieved 19 straight years of winning seasons? I sure didn't.

Unless the offense and defense significantly improve... this may turn out to be the first losing season in 20 years. Defense is atrocious. The offense lacks Big 12 talent. Not good
Hmmm, we shall see! So can Sooner Scooner avoid getting the wheels stolen down in Auburn Alabama this week!!! 😵

With a KState win as a prediction.
Do you have a point here, my god man. Someone from Kansas picked Kstate by 3 at home. The horror!!!

It’s just an article to read and see a different perspective. Don’t click the link if it’s going to work you up so much.

This will make you mad, I’m sure, but zero people on Sirius college sports are picking us either. They’re quite logically saying we should’ve lost to Arkansas and then lost at home to a Utah team with a freshman QB starting and it wasn’t as close as the score.

At this point in the season, that’s the opinion of most people not on this message board, like it or not. The great thing is, just like last year after an absolutely humiliating blowout loss at home to a team nobody ever heard of, we have a chance to go out and change the narrative.

Do you have a point here, my god man. Someone from Kansas picked Kstate by 3 at home. The horror!!!

It’s just an article to read and see a different perspective. Don’t click the link if it’s going to work you up so much.

This will make you mad, I’m sure, but zero people on Sirius college sports are picking us either. They’re quite logically saying we should’ve lost to Arkansas and then lost at home to a Utah team with a freshman QB starting and it wasn’t as close as the score.

At this point in the season, that’s the opinion of most people not on this message board, like it or not. The great thing is, just like last year after an absolutely humiliating blowout loss at home to a team nobody ever heard of, we have a chance to go out and change the narrative.
You’re the one getting worked about my statement of a fact. Live with it.

I think it’s a struggle for both sides in the first half.

Second half I think will come down to a key turnover, and I think we share that turnover.

OSU 27
KSU 17

So you had no point, got it.👍
Ok simmer down you two!!! One very interesting tidbit from Adam Lunt, who most people know used to do a breakdown of the OSU game several years ago via film study back in the day at Pistols Firing, who noted that KState has yet to score more than 27 points OFFENSIVELY this season in a game having gotten a scoop and score return for a TD against Tulane and a blocked punt returned for a TD in their opener! It is quite obvious they rely A LOT on Johnson and their run game!!! 🤔

Ok simmer down you two!!! One very interesting tidbit from Adam Lunt, who most people know used to do a breakdown of the OSU game several years ago via film study back in the day at Pistols Firing, who noted that KState has yet to score more than 27 points OFFENSIVELY this season in a game having gotten a scoop and score return for a TD against Tulane and a blocked punt returned for a TD in their opener! It is quite obvious they rely A LOT on Johnson and their run game!!! 🤔
Yes, I picked us to win.

Back