Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State

stonewallpoke

Pearl of the Antilles
Patreon Supporter
Time to bounce back.

Last year’s team was left for dead after a humbling loss at home, too. That team played for a title. Can this team follow the blueprint?

Kansas State will want to bounce back too. They’re good people, and I respect them, but I won’t forget the last trip there any time soon.

Let’s give them something a little different to remember.

Go Pokes! Beat the Wildcats!

Oklahoma State University Cowboys vs Kansas State University Wildcats
September 28, 2024, 11:00 AM CST
Bill Snyder Family Stadium, Manhattan, KS
OSU 3-1 (0-1), KSU 3-1 (0-1)
OSU leads the series, 43-27
TV: ESPN
Radio: 93.7 FM
Online: Varsity Network

KSU Roster

KSU Game Notes

OSU Roster

OSU Game Notes

This game comes down to two things: Run defense and getting a hot start on offense. If we can jump out to a 10-0 or 14-0 lead and force them to pass I don't think they can get back into the game. Their QB is a glorified running back.

This game comes down to two things: Run defense and getting a hot start on offense. If we can jump out to a 10-0 or 14-0 lead and force them to pass I don't think they can get back into the game. Their QB is a glorified running back.
To your points, we CANNOT spot them a couple of scores or they’ll run us out of the building.

Hopefully Bowman is sharp early and we scheme up some higher percentage throws early. Would love to see OG involved as the screen game early.

Gut feeling is that both offenses get rolling and this is a game in the mid to high 30’s.

Glad you’re ok.

Thanks. I sat out in my car and charged my phone while watching some of the Friday night games.

Compared to what others are going through, being without power for a while isn’t a big deal.

At one point today, Valdosta, GA, had over 100 people trapped in buildings, and the hospital had no power. Blackshear had a firefighter killed by a falling tree.

Lots of flooding.

Back