Cross Canadian Ragweed Playing Boone Pickens

I missed this when it was first announced and didn't get in on the presale. If anyone has the password and is willing to sell it, I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Got our tickets. Can’t wait.

Just a thought. What if all the proceeds from this series of concerts is going toward buying out Gundys contract? 🤔

With what they are going to raise it could easily be done.

Got our tickets. Can’t wait.

Just a thought. What if all the proceeds from this series of concerts is going toward buying out Gundys contract? 🤔

With what they are going to raise it could easily be done.
How much are the tickets going for? And then there are the concessions.

"Now, after the bands, promoters, and other entities takes their fees and cuts the concert is to benefit NIL at Oklahoma State for athletics and football. The initial thought with one concert was that NIL at OSU would take in somewhere between $500-to-700,000. With four concerts sold out, I was told the expected take for NIL in athletics will be between $3.2-and-$3.5 million."

People are making big money off this before NIL gets anything.

"Now, after the bands, promoters, and other entities takes their fees and cuts the concert is to benefit NIL at Oklahoma State for athletics and football. The initial thought with one concert was that NIL at OSU would take in somewhere between $500-to-700,000. With four concerts sold out, I was told the expected take for NIL in athletics will be between $3.2-and-$3.5 million."

People are making big money off this before NIL gets anything.
3.5 million with 180,000+ tickets sold means that less than $20 per ticket is going to NIL. That seems kind of insulting for what is billed as an NIL fundraising event

3.5 million with 180,000+ tickets sold means that less than $20 per ticket is going to NIL. That seems kind of insulting for what is billed as an NIL fundraising event
When I first heard about the concert it wasn't billed as an NIL fundraiser, and I don't think most people bought their tickets with benefiting OSU's NIL as the top priority. Is it a nice bonus sure, but the CCR reunion is the focus. Additionally, I would assume money from concessions and parking can/will go to the NIL as well.

When I first heard about the concert it wasn't billed as an NIL fundraiser, and I don't think most people bought their tickets with benefiting OSU's NIL as the top priority. Is it a nice bonus sure, but the CCR reunion is the focus. Additionally, I would assume money from concessions and parking can/will go to the NIL as well.

I just laugh at the thought of how many OU fans bought tickets and will be contributing to OSU NIL funds. 🤣🤣🤣

I don't know of anyone that got tickets that knew this was going to benefit in anyway OSU NIL. It really isn't a benefit concert per se. Which can mean that the performers and everyone involved are donating their time to the cause. Believe me, these guys are getting paid for this. OSU NIL is probably just getting a bit of the profit after everyone has been paid. Just looking at the front page of the website. It doesn't mention anything about where the proceeds are going.

I know prices were $25-225. Say they averaged $100/ea, that’s $18 mil. Plus whatever they make off concessions.

They could pay off Gundy and bring Saban out of retirement. 🤣🤣

You'd have to get Gundy to take a reduction in his buyout, and you'd still only get Saban for about 4 games!

100% agree. 3.5M is pennies - 4 day run. Raising ticket prices for 6 homes games at $20 each would give you $6M + concessions. Would really like this financials for this event brought to light.

Raising ticket prices makes it harder for working folks to attend games.
Dude - no offense, but , I'm a working folk and frankly I've have never experienced a better economy. The "Gov" (B&H) " flooded" our bank accounts with "free" money during covid. That, if you took econ 101, did what ? - shops that almost closed survived and working folks spending that cash into new cars and basic needs kept things going.

Tickets anywhere are discretionary .

Does the Success of the team drive ticket Sales ?

One thing that all Adim at most schools agree upon over is: Success in Sports. primarily Football and Men's Basketball drives enrollment and - enrollment and graduation is the key to both athletics and academic success of a land grant institution.

But I digress, point - 3.5M net for ~ 180K seats? Really??

Back