COVID never left, people still getting it

My parents and siblings take ivermectin…parents got COVID awhile back and my sister bought them ivermectin and they started feeling better. I didn’t even want to say that coincidentally it may have been at tail end of symptoms, cuz we’ve had many “trump” talks and it ain’t worth it.
Anyone know if it’s safe to regularly take this stuff?!
The safety really depends on the dose, frequency and duration.

If they are taking it at typical prescribed doses for short time frames it would be unlikely to cause severe harm (and even less likely to cause any benefit). If they are taking large or frequent doses especially with a prolonged course, the risk of harm goes up (benefit remains very unlikely.)

My parents and siblings take ivermectin…parents got COVID awhile back and my sister bought them ivermectin and they started feeling better. I didn’t even want to say that coincidentally it may have been at tail end of symptoms, cuz we’ve had many “trump” talks and it ain’t worth it.
Anyone know if it’s safe to regularly take this stuff?!
Get the liquid. Take 1cc/100# of body weight and squirt it down the hatch. It’s been around for about fifty years and something like 4 billion doses have been given. Probably one of the safest drugs out there.

Get the liquid. Take 1cc/100# of body weight and squirt it down the hatch. It’s been around for about fifty years and something like 4 billion doses have been given. Probably one of the safest drugs out there.
As costly as Paxlovid is at around $1500, I would not be surprised if people would without good insurance for drugs would go with Ivermectin.

Meanwhile, I hope my natural immunity to covid will last through mid 2025.

Practicing medicine without a license now? Boy, I wouldn’t depend on the ambiguity of a forum to protect you from prosecution 😂

Last edited:
But how do you find a doctor willing to prescribe you Ivermectin? Instead, the doctor may only want to prescribe you Paxlovid. I know firsthand it works well. So where is the unbiased clinical evidence that Ivermectin works just as well. Has anybody on here tried Ivermectin soon after becoming ill with covid and noticed feeling better within a day or two? I can sure say the same for Paxlovid.

Still not a recommended treatment for Covid. Still no clinical proof that it prevents or treats covid. Do not use livestock versions as they are not the same formula.

But how do you find a doctor willing to prescribe you Ivermectin? Instead, the doctor may only want to prescribe you Paxlovid. I know firsthand it works well. So where is the unbiased clinical evidence that Ivermectin works just as well. Has anybody on here tried Ivermectin soon after becoming ill with covid and noticed feeling better within a day or two? I can sure say the same for Paxlovid.
Lots of Dr.’s prescribed ivermectin during Covid with great success. The same people that poo poo ivermectin and other alternative treatments also told you that if you took the Covid shot you wouldn’t get Covid. When that proved false they said that if you took the jab you couldn’t spread Covid. When that proved to be BS they went to great lengths to try and convince you that the shot was better than natural immunity to the point of driving people out of their jobs (including military personnel) that had natural immunity and didn’t want to take the shot. I got Covid twice after taking the jab. Took ivermectin on the second round and was basically over it the next day. I try to take a dose every couple of months and haven’t had Covid since. 🤷‍♂️

Lots of Dr.’s prescribed ivermectin during Covid with great success. The same people that poo poo ivermectin and other alternative treatments also told you that if you took the Covid shot you wouldn’t get Covid. When that proved false they said that if you took the jab you couldn’t spread Covid. When that proved to be BS they went to great lengths to try and convince you that the shot was better than natural immunity to the point of driving people out of their jobs (including military personnel) that had natural immunity and didn’t want to take the shot. I got Covid twice after taking the jab. Took ivermectin on the second round and was basically over it the next day. I try to take a dose every couple of months and haven’t had Covid since. 🤷‍♂️
I heard someone say something that is exactly true the other day.
Science is slow and messy. Repeatedly testing hypothesis, publishing, peer-review, better data coming out and changing things is exactly how science has always been. Yet, forever, people trusted science. Why? Because they never saw any of that. It was done by the docs and scientists.

COVID was the first time the scientific process was seen by the general public in real time. All the toilet seat researchers pulling the data to fit their opinion etc. And, yep, some who used to love sausage now can't stomach sausage as they now see how sausage is made.

1. "Great success" means that they did not do an actual study they fell for the time honored tradition of being excited by the ones that got better and blaming something else for the ones that didn't. Very easy to claim that it works when you don't have to show it does because you sound trustworthy while the other side is publishing (in real time often before peer-review) conflicting data. No conflicting data when you have no data but your word.

2. "Won't get COVID proved false." Nope, it proved true, until the virus varied. Again, seeing science in real time. They had no idea that it would be able to change that quickly. But, instead of the Ivermectin people who have faith it works despite the studies, the vaccine was studied and it was shown that it still decreased severe disease but didn't prevent transmission as well. As I understand the current causes about a 47% decrease in getting COVID, better than not, but not awesome.

3. The "driving people out of their jobs" occurred for high risk jobs when the vaccine did prevent transmission. Pretending that was done after the fact is rewriting history.

4. My grandfather started smoking at age 13 and didn't stop until he died at 94. Glad to hear you haven't had COVID again. Individual anecdotes are nearly useless as medical evidence.

Back