COVID never left, people still getting it

😂😂😂Do you have any idea how many Drs have recommended Ivermectin?
No, I don't. But sick people who have little or no insurance to cover the incredibly high cost of Paxlovid should be able to find a doctor who will prescribe Ivermectin. Whatever your age, it's an unpleasant illness to have and best to speed up getting over it.

No, I don't. But sick people who have little or no insurance to cover the incredibly high cost of Paxlovid should be able to find a doctor who will prescribe Ivermectin. Whatever your age, it's an unpleasant illness to have and best to speed up getting over it.
Steross can correct me if Im wrong but I'm pretty sure Dr's aren't supposed to be prescribing medications that don't have FDA approval for that use or even studies to back up their recommendation. Isn't that grounds for loss of medical license? I know there is off label use of medication, but pretty sure those uses have data (peer reviewed studies) to back them up.

I heard someone say something that is exactly true the other day.
Science is slow and messy. Repeatedly testing hypothesis, publishing, peer-review, better data coming out and changing things is exactly how science has always been. Yet, forever, people trusted science. Why? Because they never saw any of that. It was done by the docs and scientists.

COVID was the first time the scientific process was seen by the general public in real time. All the toilet seat researchers pulling the data to fit their opinion etc. And, yep, some who used to love sausage now can't stomach sausage as they now see how sausage is made.

1. "Great success" means that they did not do an actual study they fell for the time honored tradition of being excited by the ones that got better and blaming something else for the ones that didn't. Very easy to claim that it works when you don't have to show it does because you sound trustworthy while the other side is publishing (in real time often before peer-review) conflicting data. No conflicting data when you have no data but your word.

2. "Won't get COVID proved false." Nope, it proved true, until the virus varied. Again, seeing science in real time. They had no idea that it would be able to change that quickly. But, instead of the Ivermectin people who have faith it works despite the studies, the vaccine was studied and it was shown that it still decreased severe disease but didn't prevent transmission as well. As I understand the current causes about a 47% decrease in getting COVID, better than not, but not awesome.

3. The "driving people out of their jobs" occurred for high risk jobs when the vaccine did prevent transmission. Pretending that was done after the fact is rewriting history.

4. My grandfather started smoking at age 13 and didn't stop until he died at 94. Glad to hear you haven't had COVID again. Individual anecdotes are nearly useless as medical evidence.
1. Remember the Dr in OKC that treated over 500 Covid cases with Ivermectin and had zero hospitalizations and zero deaths? I kinda like those numbers.

2. Funny story…My old Dr. had retired from his practice but still served on our bank board. Our first case showed up in one of our tellers so I called him and asked his opinion on Covid and what he thought we should do. He basically said that she would never get that Covid again (Immunity) but that it would probably mutate rapidly and the next version would be less severe and on and on until some sort of herd immunity was reached. I guess the CDC director and Fauci should have called my 75 year old retired Dr.. And yes, they kept lying and people kept taking the vaccine and they kept getting the virus and they kept spreading it.

3. Nope. The vaccine mandate wasn’t lifted until May of 23.

4. Glad to hear about your grandfather’s long life. He probably took ivermectin.

Steross can correct me if Im wrong but I'm pretty sure Dr's aren't supposed to be prescribing medications that don't have FDA approval for that use or even studies to back up their recommendation. Isn't that grounds for loss of medical license? I know there is off label use of medication, but pretty sure those uses have data (peer reviewed studies) to back them up.
😂😂😂The the Covid vaccine didn’t have FDA approval until August of 21’ . Something tells me you had several jabs by then.

😂😂😂Do you have any idea how many Drs have recommended Ivermectin?
1. "Great success" means that they did not do an actual study they fell for the time honored tradition of being excited by the ones that got better and blaming something else for the ones that didn't. Very easy to claim that it works when you don't have to show it does because you sound trustworthy while the other side is publishing (in real time often before peer-review) conflicting data. No conflicting data when you have no data but your word.
None I know, go to, or trust.

1. Remember the Dr in OKC that treated over 500 Covid cases with Ivermectin and had zero hospitalizations and zero deaths? I kinda like those numbers.
Nobody died or had to be hospitalized is hardly evidence of “great success”.

2. Funny story…My old Dr. had retired from his practice but still served on our bank board. Our first case showed up in one of our tellers so I called him and asked his opinion on Covid and what he thought we should do. He basically said that she would never get that Covid again (Immunity) but that it would probably mutate rapidly and the next version would be less severe and on and on until some sort of herd immunity was reached. I guess the CDC director and Fauci should have called my 75 year old retired Dr.. And yes, they kept lying and people kept taking the vaccine and they kept getting the virus and they kept spreading it.

3. Nope. The vaccine mandate wasn’t lifted until May of 23.

4. Glad to hear about your grandfather’s long life. He probably took ivermectin.
1. I do not remember this. Please site the journal article where he published those numbers. If he just said them, it is exactly what I was talking about.
2. Everyone knew that was possible. Your doctor probably read it in MMWR like the rest of us. Making a statement in a board meeting and making public policy is a completely different thing.
3. What do you mean, "the vaccine mandate?" The military mandate? Could be argued that one should never have been lifted at all. The point is that specific mandates were decreased, not increased. It was a public safety measure, not "driving people out of their jobs."
4. No, my grandfather was an honorable and intelligent man. Commanded a Gurkha unit in the Second World War. He wouldn't fall for this ivermectin nonsense.

None I know, go to, or trust.

Nobody died or had to be hospitalized is hardly evidence of “great success”.
I can probably name you 5 right off the top of my head within 30 miles of my house. Per usual you’ve got your head up your arse.

He was over 500-0 when they were putting people on ventilators and grandma was taking her last breath alone without being able to see her loved ones.

It was recommended and had an EUA prior to that. Does invermectin have either... still?
Just so we’re clear, you happily lined up to take an experimental drug that did not have FDA approval for a virus that had something like a 98% survival rate, but criticize those who took an award winning drug that has had FDA approval for around fifty years and has been safely administered billions of times?

I can probably name you 5 right off the top of my head within 30 miles of my house. Per usual you’ve got your head up your arse.

He was over 500-0 when they were putting people on ventilators and grandma was taking her last breath alone without being able to see her loved ones.
Cult members hang out with cult members.

That’s not surprising.

Even if his claim had any validity at all anyone with half a brain knows that the sick grandmas got sent to the hospital while he treated the healthy people.

And, if he was somehow able to perform a miracle and keep a bunch of grandmas alive with some random concoction out of a clinic that for some reason when appropriately tested with RCTs did not improve outcome and he didn't explain why he was able to get those outcomes when the researchers didn't then he is pure evil.

Basically, there is no possible way it is true. It is a con on the gullible who want it to be true. That is how cons work.

Last edited:
Even if his claim had any validity at all anyone with half a brain knows that the sick grandmas got sent to the hospital while he treated the healthy people.

And, if he was somehow able to perform a miracle and keep a bunch of grandmas alive with some random concoction out of a clinic that for some reason when appropriately tested with RCTs did not improve outcome and he didn't explain why he was able to get those outcomes when the researchers didn't then he is pure evil.

Basically, there is no possible way it is true. It is a con on the gullible who want it to be true. That is how cons work.
I didn’t claim he was treating grandmas. Pure evil is playing grab ass with an experimental drug and refusing to even consider giving a perfectly safe drug off label that might save lives. It is true, he wasn’t at all bashful about his treatment and was all over the news and social media as were hundreds of other Drs. When you and I had this discussion on the old forum during Covid you said you knew the guy. Quit playing dumb.

Just so we’re clear, you happily lined up to take an experimental drug that did not have FDA approval for a virus that had something like a 98% survival rate, but criticize those who took an award winning drug that has had FDA approval for around fifty years and has been safely administered billions of times?
You know this drug was based on MRNA research that had been going on for years... and was shown to have very low rates of side effects and very high efficacy rates for the initial strains.

if you're so unafraid of the virus that had 98% survival rates why are you taking monthly dewormer? Sorry but an anti-parasite drug that has no antiviral properties isn't going to help unless you are concurrently fighting a parasitic issue that is hampering your immune system (why it had some impact in places like Africa).

What antiviral awards was it given? Maybe I should take preparation H next time I get it, I hear that does wonders for hemeroids maybe it'll help with Covid too. Haha

I didn’t claim he was treating grandmas. Pure evil is playing grab ass with an experimental drug and refusing to even consider giving a perfectly safe drug off label that might save lives. It is true, he wasn’t at all bashful about his treatment and was all over the news and social media as were hundreds of other Drs. When you and I had this discussion on the old forum during Covid you said you knew the guy. Quit playing dumb.
There are a bunch of people that claim that they had some magic treatment. The magic treatment is to treat the people who were going to get better on their own, and for the few unlucky ones claim "Well, he waited too late to start" or "He didn't take all the meds as directed, he missed a dose."

No, the anesthesiologist guy that was posting said he knew a guy. I had been in Australia and then started at the VA so I did not know the Oklahoma medical community. There were many making these claims. There is an ENT out of Houston. Pierre Kory was a respected Intensivist now selling pills online. This was a common ploy.

Not being bashful is not the same as publishing peer reviewed results. I can show you docs who aren't bashful about their pills to make your penis bigger, lose weight while eating anything you want, or attaching electrodes to your muscles and they will grow. Not bashful, but not truthful either. Again, it is at best wishful thinking and at worst a straight-up con. Sorry you got sucked in. You are right about one thing, Ivermectin was a great choice for this con. Cheap and relatively benign if not taken in stupid doses.

Ivermectin was studied intensely in the Third World with negative results in RCTs. Now there has been several UK and USA again with negative results. Using Ivermectin for COVID is simply a matter of faith not science at this point.

Lots of Dr.’s prescribed ivermectin during Covid with great success. The same people that poo poo ivermectin and other alternative treatments also told you that if you took the Covid shot you wouldn’t get Covid. When that proved false they said that if you took the jab you couldn’t spread Covid. When that proved to be BS they went to great lengths to try and convince you that the shot was better than natural immunity to the point of driving people out of their jobs (including military personnel) that had natural immunity and didn’t want to take the shot. I got Covid twice after taking the jab. Took ivermectin on the second round and was basically over it the next day. I try to take a dose every couple of months and haven’t had Covid since. 🤷‍♂️
In my opinion, getting the shot is a lot like wearing a seatbelt. It isn’t that you won’t die in a wreck but your chances of survival are better if you wear a seatbelt if you are in a wreck. Likewise, no one ever said that you wouldn’t get Covid if you were exposed to Covid but your chances were better if you were vaccinated that you wouldn’t get Covid. Remember they didn’t say that it was 100% effective. They usually said it was 90-95% effective.

Last edited:
1. Trolls are going to troll.
2. Are there any rules on the political board about blatantly spreading false information? I get that most of what some posters say should be taken with a heavy grain of salt, but at what point does presenting intentionally misleading things that could have negative public health consequences become grounds for discipline?

Tell that to my friend in my church small group. He said the same kind of thing. Thought Covid was a hoax. He went to Rhode Island for Thanksgiving and got infected. Died the next week. Actually, why don’t you tell this to his widow and three kids he left behind?

I swear. You’re either the biggest jerk of a troll or you’re an absolute moron.

Back