COVID never left, people still getting it

I've had a bunch of friends get it over the last 2 weeks. All said symptoms were relatively mild, but all are vaccinated too. I think it still helps make symptoms less than normal, but like the flu vaccine, if the strain is completely different, it might not work. That's how vaccines have worked for eternity.

I get the flu vaccine every October. Got a COVID booster at the same time last year…..one in each arm because they wouldn’t allow me to take them in same arm.

I assume I will get both again this October. I’ve never understood hesitancy with receiving a vaccine. I don’t like getting sick so I will get one annually if that helps me stay healthy.

Gotta say while I’m not anti vax for myself as I’m older and roll the dice all the time, I’m getting to be really hesitant to give my 11 year old any boosters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A member of a church I visit from time to time apparently went into a church Meeting last week and in full view of the board of directors and the elected elders and the Pastor confronted the pastor about his 3rd Grade Daughter getting the most recent booster shot.

When the Pastor confirmed that he did indeed get his daughter the COVID booster in the last 2 weeks the man went off. This long time member of the church then accused the Pastor of being Satan and pushing the Satanic World Agenda on his church and kids. Then proceeded in front of everyone to threaten to kill the Pastor for being possessed by the Devil and pushing The Devil in his church.

Point being.

SOME Anti Vaxxers are extremely dangerous and unhinged and stories like what occurred at that church are starting to become more and more common and now they have been gifted some political power.

A member of a church I visit from time to time apparently went into a church Meeting last week and in full view of the board of directors and the elected elders and the Pastor confronted the pastor about his 3rd Grade Daughter getting the most recent booster shot.

When the Pastor confirmed that he did indeed get his daughter the COVID booster in the last 2 weeks the man went off. This long time member of the church then accused the Pastor of being Satan and pushing the Satanic World Agenda on his church and kids. Then proceeded in front of everyone to threaten to kill the Pastor for being possessed by the Devil and pushing The Devil in his church.

Point being.

SOME Anti Vaxxers are extremely dangerous and unhinged and stories like what occurred at that church are starting to become more and more common and now they have been gifted some political power.
Don't tell them what to do with their kids but they get angry when you make a decision for your child that doesn't align with them. Hypocrites the lot of them.

3 of my wifes Co-Workers tested positive this week and she woke up with a fever this morning but went to work anyway. Thought I would do a quick Google Search to see if Covid Spike had any news stories.

These headlines all written in the last 3 days

North Texas experiencing summer COVID spike with 30-40% surge in cases​

UK hospitals tell visitors with Covid symptoms to stay away amid summer outbreak​

Why Are COVID-19 Cases Spiking Again?​

Doctors across Las Vegas Valley see annual COVID-19 spike during summer​

‘Need to take this very seriously:’ Health expert warns against uptick in Florida COVID cases​

My parents and siblings take ivermectin…parents got COVID awhile back and my sister bought them ivermectin and they started feeling better. I didn’t even want to say that coincidentally it may have been at tail end of symptoms, cuz we’ve had many “trump” talks and it ain’t worth it.
Anyone know if it’s safe to regularly take this stuff?!

My parents and siblings take ivermectin…parents got COVID awhile back and my sister bought them ivermectin and they started feeling better. I didn’t even want to say that coincidentally it may have been at tail end of symptoms, cuz we’ve had many “trump” talks and it ain’t worth it.
Anyone know if it’s safe to regularly take this stuff?!
Might be less deleterious than bleach.

Ivermectin adverse reactions include itchiness, headache and dizziness. Rarely it can lead to more severe events and the medical literature does have some deaths associated with use of ivermectin.

I suspect that you are aware that it has no benefit in COVID treatment.

Back