COVID never left, people still getting it

All 3 of us in the household have had it a couple of times. We had the initial doses but no boosters. For my wife it was flu like symptoms both times for at least a full week, for the kid and I mild cold symptoms and a slight headache for a couple of days. We’ve got off lucky! Time is coming up for my Flu shot, if they offer up a booster I’m on the fence if I’ll take it or not. But complacency has bitten me in the ass on more than one occasion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you also taking vitamin D3? I’m convinced the vaccinations and that have helped us avoid COVID.

Hollywood studio brings back mask mandate amid spike in COVID cases​

Hollywood studio brings back mask mandate amid spike in COVID cases​

Two weeks to flatten the curve?

Two weeks to flatten the curve?

That's what Trump told us back in the day...I think we understand by now his Admin was a little off on thr timeline

Trump issues 'Coronavirus Guidelines' for next 15 days to slow pandemic

And yet here you are interacting multiple times on it.

Angry Season 3 GIF by The Office

Heck, the previous strains were already too contagious. Anyway, it seems neither a covid vaccine, booster, or immunity from getting it before work very well in not catching covid. At least, they hopefully reduce the possibility of having to be hospitalized. I had what probably was covid in Feb. of 2020 and definitely had it in June of 2022 after being vaccinated but no booster. Both cases were fairly mild, didn't even go to the doctor over the first case, which didn't even occur to me at the time that it might be covid.

There is so much crazy crap that conspiracy theory nuts have been putting out against covid and covid vaccines that the government and media need to do something to debunk it. Ignoring it isn't the answer.

If you find yourself with a really nasty sore throat that feels like the worst strep throat ever you might have the ‘vid

If you find yourself with a really nasty sore throat that feels like the worst strep throat ever you might have the ‘vid
Or you might have strep. Our son-in-law thought he had COVID so he went to the doctor. He had strep.

Best friends wife works at Integris. Says cases are growing and staff is starting to miss work.

That's what Trump told us back in the day...I think we understand by now his Admin was a little off on thr timeline

Trump issues 'Coronavirus Guidelines' for next 15 days to slow pandemic

Flatten the curve has been around as the standard response plan to a pandemic by the CDC since the mid aughts, it wasn’t something Fauci just made up on the fly, and you know Trump didn’t come up with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back