Biden 2024 Run Thread

You are misunderstanding the issue.

Being in a wheelchair has absolutely ZERO correlation on being an effective President of the United States. Having diminished mental acuity most certainly does.
No sh!+ Sherlock. If only the meme/joke in question only addressed that. It literally stated “walking” and “dressing yourself.”

If you weren’t from Magastan posts like this would have Gogetum threatening to take away your right to vote.

Holy balls Batman this has been the least fun game ever!

Last edited:
I’m jealous of JD. Somehow he got the lifetime gift where JTOSU pledged not to respond to his posts.

Great Success Win GIF

I would love to see Michelle run, but have not seen/heard that she is remotely interested ... (maybe to save US from trump?!)ha....I also would not mind Kamala...bottom line is: maga's gonna maga...hard libs gonna lib...would the Independents/undecideds go for a woman?! bottom line 2: people planning to vote for biden are already kind of voting for Kamala....
I’m curious why? She was the wife of a president. She seems like a great person. But what otherwise makes her qualified to be the president of the United States?
To me, this just seems like cult of celebrity stuff and that shouldn’t be how we pick presidents. There have to be thousands of women with similar resumés to Obama who didn’t happen to marry a president, is that really the qualification we want?

I’m curious why? She was the wife of a president. She seems like a great person. But what otherwise makes her qualified to be the president of the United States?
To me, this just seems like cult of celebro stuff and that shouldn’t be how we pick presidents. There have to be thousands of women with similar resumés to Obama who didn’t happen to marry a president, is that really the qualification we want?
Yeah, I've never understood this one.

To me, this just seems like cult of celebro stuff and that shouldn’t be how we pick presidents. There have to be thousands of women with similar resumés to Obama who didn’t happen to marry a president, is that really the qualification we want?

I get what you are saying but when option 3, the anti vaxxer, is kinda looking like the safe choice, the bar isn't exactly that high right now.

To me, this just seems like cult of celebrity stuff and that shouldn’t be how we pick presidents. There have to be thousands of women with similar resumés to Obama who didn’t happen to marry a president, is that really the qualification we want?
Highly intelligent and successful person, was very involved during Barack’s presidency, saw first hand the workings of presidency, easy access to advice from an ex president, AND would soundly defeat don.

Highly intelligent and successful person, was very involved during Barack’s presidency, saw first hand the workings of presidency, easy access to advice from an ex president, AND would soundly defeat don.
I just have an aversion to dynasty families. Didn’t want Bush jr. Hillary, etc. We have 330 million citizens. Surely we aren’t so ordinary that a few families are the best to lead out of that many people.

Someone should put up a Sleepy Don sign down the road with pics of him sleeping in court.
This and the reported incontinence. It’s like Magastan can’t even see what’s going on w their cult leader. He rambles about sharks, capsized boats electrocuting people, windmills and Hannibal.

He will be 1 yr older than Biden is right now if he should win a second term. Might not have said that right but the gist is he’s still led and failing.

In his first interview since last week’s disastrous debate, Joe Biden appeared too frail to defeat Donald Trump and too delusional to end his campaign. So, the interview lends some credibility to Alex Jones' prediction that Biden will drop out by July 20.

Sticking with the cold excuse, can't remember if he's rewatched the debate. 'Im the first black woman as President.'

My god.

The big problem is that Michell doesn't want to be president. After living with President Obama in the White House for 8 years, she should know if she is not well suited for the job and be respected for it. Maybe the last nearly 8 years for her have been more enjoyable to her than 8 years spent living in the White House.

If it's going to happen it needs to happen sooner than that or they need to move the convention earlier.

If they wait that long it will be too late to be on a couple state ballots... unless they move that vote earlier. As is the roll call vote was shifted a week or so earlier to get on a couple state ballots so if they wait longer they are automatically giving up certain states.

The campaign can choose what ads to put out. Couldn't they simply support the new candidate and attack Trump? Much easier approach to solve this problem than waiting.

Back