Biden 2024 Run Thread

Polds4OSU

Sheriff
Patreon Supporter
Yep he is off to a blazing start :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Biden tells US Air Force Academy graduates their leadership needed; trips after speech​

1685651586767.png

Out of curiosity, what drives a person to pursue a high-stress job in their 80's? Most people are hoping to have retired 10-15 years prior, and that's after making WAY less money over their lifetimes (than Biden). I just don't understand what drives a person to run for office at his age.

Out of curiosity, what drives a person to pursue a high-stress job in their 80's? Most people are hoping to have retired 10-15 years prior, and that's after making WAY less money over their lifetimes (than Biden). I just don't understand what drives a person to run for office at his age.
People that retire leave the work force to do what they like...golf, fish, drink etc. People that continue to work into their 80's are doing what they like and retirement will probably kill them.

You speak truth
I speak from experience. I retired (mostly) at 58 and have been drinking, fishing and golfing the last 5 years. I still am on retainer at my old company as a consultant. My older brother is still working at 64 and he has 10 times the wealth I have. He cannot sit still and enjoys wheeling and dealing.

Biden's latest fall shows again a major reason why I couldn't possibly vote for him. I sure didn't want to vote for him only to later end up saying to myself multiple times, "I can't believe I was dumb enough to vote for that pitiful old man." Surely, our country deserves someone better. And it sure isn't Trump 2024!

Anyone who runs for any office, from PTA president to POTUS has to have some degree of a narcissistic streak. Hunter’s dad’s ego has been hand fed a steady diet of suck up since before 1972, can’t imagine he’d know how to survive without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the Hits keep coming !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...Grandpa needs a nap.

Joe Biden Hits Head on Helicopter Door Hours After Falling​

resident Joe Biden appeared to bump his head while exiting the Marine One helicopter on Thursday, hours after he fell onstage at the U.S. Air Force Academy's graduation ceremony in Colorado.

In several videos posted to Twitter, Biden can be seen bumping his head on the top of the helicopter's doorframe. The White House press pool report confirmed that the president hit his head but added that he looked "spry" after getting off the helicopter on the South Lawn.

The incident comes less than 24 hours after Biden, 80, fell while onstage at the Air Force Academy's graduation event in Colorado Springs.

SUBSCRIBE NOW FROM JUST $1 >
"Graduates, you made a noble choice to lead a life of service," Biden said during his speech at Thursday's ceremony. "In the years ahead, your airmen and guardians are going to look to you for guidance and inspiration because the world is going to get more confusing. They'll put their trust in you. You, in turn, must strive to always be worthy of their confidence."

should ole Joe run for re-election...interesting take on age...Joe is 80, Don is 76, basically 3 1/2 yrs difference..both too old (IMO)
should-biden-be-running-by-party.png
reasons-biden-should-not-run-dems.png
president-demands-over-75.png

They are both frightening propects
I’d argue one’s more frightening than the older one. One’s an anti-democratic,dangerous, lying crook IMO , the other’s just seasoned and old. Somehow the bumbling old fool managed to pass quite a few bill’s with bipartisan support. In spite of the “he’s senile”, “he’s got dementia “,” he’s so frail he falls regularly “, “he can’t speak without slurring”, and “Let’s go Brandon”crowd. Personally, I wish younger persons were running, but if the lying crook is in, Joe will stay in the race and get my vote.

No Fox News.....a group of everyday avg Florida citizens were brought in for their civic duty to serve on a Jury and were seated on a Federal Grand Jury...then these 12 ordinary everyday Florida citizens looked at the evidence presented and heard testimony from TRUMPS OWN LAWYERS....at the end they took a vote and determined they had seen and hear enough evidence to criminally charge Donald Trump with A crime.

This is dangerous rhetoric...GOP politicians calling for War, Fox News calling actual Law and Order processes a Dictatorship.

The extremism of the GOP is beyond saving at this point. They will settle for nothing less than violence

No Fox News.....a group of everyday avg Florida citizens were brought in for their civic duty to serve on a Jury and were seated on a Federal Grand Jury...then these 12 ordinary everyday Florida citizens looked at the evidence presented and heard testimony from TRUMPS OWN LAWYERS....at the end they took a vote and determined they had seen and hear enough evidence to criminally charge Donald Trump with A crime.

This is dangerous rhetoric...GOP politicians calling for War, Fox News calling actual Law and Order processes a Dictatorship.

The extremism of the GOP is beyond saving at this point. They will settle for nothing less than violence
dude. It looks fake.

I agree it does look fake. There is no way a "news" source could do that...

But...

I see the same picture everywhere but I have not seen it actually happen or if they were quoting someone else. If someone could find that it would be awesome.

Back