Biden 2024 Run Thread

I see the same picture everywhere but I have not seen it actually happen or if they were quoting someone else. If someone could find that it would be awesome.
This link has a video. Apparently it happened real fast.

Here are all the google results showing articles from news sites. If you don't want to believe them I don't know what to tell you.

I’d argue one’s more frightening than the older one. One’s an anti-democratic,dangerous, lying crook IMO , the other’s just seasoned and old. Somehow the bumbling old fool managed to pass quite a few bill’s with bipartisan support. In spite of the “he’s senile”, “he’s got dementia “,” he’s so frail he falls regularly “, “he can’t speak without slurring”, and “Let’s go Brandon”crowd. Personally, I wish younger persons were running, but if the lying crook is in, Joe will stay in the race and get my vote.
They are both selfish crooks. Biden's only seasoning is "odure de bribery" while Trump's seasoning is "Lying". Both should be disqualified

It is always good to question something as crazy as that.
I generally question, especially one that was so......... uneven, I guess. It looked odd that the statement was really clear and the rest of the screen is blurry.

They are both selfish crooks. Biden's only seasoning is "odure de bribery" while Trump's seasoning is "Lying". Both should be disqualified
Please strive not to believe everything you see on Fox. False equivalency and whataboutism run rampant there.

I generally question, especially one that was so......... uneven, I guess. It looked odd that the statement was really clear and the rest of the screen is blurry.
I also checked to be sure before I believed it. People have used midjourney to create fake news photos the last several weeks too.

That being said, I cannot say I am very suprised Fox flashed this. They had Tucker Carlson on for years, and he said worse on many occasions.

I also checked to be sure before I believed it. People have used midjourney to create fake news photos the last several weeks too.

That being said, I cannot say I am very suprised Fox flashed this. They had Tucker Carlson on for years, and he said worse on many occasions.
If I had just seen it on Twitter I would have doubted it.

I wish neither of them were running.

I can't in good conscience vote for either of them. Period. Full stop.
What's your problem with Biden? Is it just age?

I didn't (and won't) vote for either of them for a variety of reasons, but have been pleasantly surprised by how Biden has done so far. He's been slightly stronger, less bumbling, and more moderate than I expected. He's mostly a nothing burger, but he's a stronger nothing burger than I anticipated.

I do not watch FOX News, there is no false equivalency. They all three broke the law, no one should be above the ball
Really? One’s been indicted and arrested, the other is still being evaluated. Seems like a false equivalency to me, but if you pretend they’re the same long enough……

Really? One’s been indicted and arrested, the other is still being evaluated. Seems like a false equivalency to me, but if you pretend they’re the same long enough……
Grow the hell up, Hillary had national documents on a private server, Trump had documents in his restroom, Biden had documents in his garage. Quit being partisan, they all broke the law.

Grow the hell up, Hillary had national documents on a private server, Trump had documents in his restroom, Biden had documents in his garage. Quit being partisan, they all broke the law.
You do know that Trump is only being charged with only the documents he concealed after the gov asked for them back?

Biden and Pence both had documents and told the gov to come get them and if you want to look for more feel free. Trump actively hid documents and lied about having them.

One testified for eleven hours under oath and was not charged, Joe turned over materials the instant he found them, Pence did the same. Trump is being charged for his own stupidity. IF he had turned over material requested nicely by officials NONE of this would be happening. Trump will never be put under oath because within seconds he’d commit perjury IMO.

Biden good and honest, Hillary awesome and innocent, Trump guilty. Yeah, that sums it up for you guys.
What? Lets not play the false equivalence game here. Who said Hillary was innocent?

Hillary should have been prosecuted for her crimes plus obstructed justice. Biden and Pence were negligent, but cooperative. Trump knowingly broke the law, played games and obstructed justice.

Back