Biden 2024 Run Thread

Triggered!!! Where are the charges? Indictments? Convictions? Or does it even matter? As long as you get away with the “Biden crime family” crap you can amp up the false equivalencies, and magnify the whataboutisms, and feed the willfully uninformed until they’re happily satisfied. It’s an easy game to play for persons with a trumped moral compass. If and when the indictments come THEN I’ll believe it, Then after hearing the trial I’ll pass judgment too. Until then this guilty until proven innocent garbage is just noise promulgated by eager and gullible far right MAGA Repubs, QAnon nut bags, and foreign enemies lapping up lying garbage like a dog returns to it’s own vomit. Putin’s pals are generating and promoting lies constantly about Biden. They have witnessed how Trump has weakened our democracy and how our citizens are fighting, Putin and other despots would love to have the lying cult leader back in office, and chaos increasing. What about not believing what proven liars say. What about not believing that out of all the races in the country ONLY Trump got screwed. What about believing that there are 147 oath breakers in Congress and Trump and friends tried to over throw our government (traitors all IMO). Instead of striving to stir up divisions, why don’t Repubs try to win on their policies. Oh that’s right they can’t win without lying about opponents, cleansing voter rolls, and gerrymandering districts. Haven’t we all witnessed the turmoil that Trump and his followers have created in this country? Is old Joe just too normal? Only President in history to have to deal constantly with a narcissistic loser 24/7 during his term. But to his credit Joe just keeps working in a bipartisan manner to help move the country forward, or backward if you turn your back to the truth.

Triggered!!! Where are the charges? Indictments? Convictions? Or does it even matter? As long as you get away with the “Biden crime family” crap you can amp up the false equivalencies, and magnify the whataboutisms, and feed the willfully uninformed until they’re happily satisfied. It’s an easy game to play for persons with a trumped moral compass. If and when the indictments come THEN I’ll believe it, Then after hearing the trial I’ll pass judgment too. Until then this guilty until proven innocent garbage is just noise promulgated by eager and gullible far right MAGA Repubs, QAnon nut bags, and foreign enemies lapping up lying garbage like a dog returns to it’s own vomit. Putin’s pals are generating and promoting lies constantly about Biden. They have witnessed how Trump has weakened our democracy and how our citizens are fighting, Putin and other despots would love to have the lying cult leader back in office, and chaos increasing. What about not believing what proven liars say. What about not believing that out of all the races in the country ONLY Trump got screwed. What about believing that there are 147 oath breakers in Congress and Trump and friends tried to over throw our government (traitors all IMO). Instead of striving to stir up divisions, why don’t Repubs try to win on their policies. Oh that’s right they can’t win without lying about opponents, cleansing voter rolls, and gerrymandering districts. Haven’t we all witnessed the turmoil that Trump and his followers have created in this country? Is old Joe just too normal? Only President in history to have to deal constantly with a narcissistic loser 24/7 during his term. But to his credit Joe just keeps working in a bipartisan manner to help move the country forward, or backward if you turn your back to the truth.
Step away from the pipe brother.

Joe couldn't have told Hunter any of that, he stutters you know.
Famous stutterers who somehow managed to succeed. Joe Biden, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Prestley, Winston Churchill, Isaac Newton, Bruce Willis, etc. I’d guess you hold some great bias against stutterers. Delegating them to some form of mental retardation? I’m sure Isaac Newton understood the gravity of stereotypes, and tropes.

Famous stutterers who somehow managed to succeed. Joe Biden, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Prestley, Winston Churchill, Isaac Newton, Bruce Willis, etc. I’d guess you hold some great bias against stutterers. Delegating them to some form of mental retardation? I’m sure Isaac Newton understood the gravity of stereotypes, and tropes.
You forgot Bill Walton. Also, David Carpenter, Robert Hansen, John O’Brien, Pierre Lebrun,…

Last edited:
None of those people were also morons.

Other than joe Biden

Back