Biden 2024 Run Thread

None of those people were also morons.

Other than joe Biden
I was wondering how you could possibly be a moderator/staff member. Then it dawned on me that this new site is just a vestige of the right wing Republican echo chamber that was Orange Power World News. I read that Mods had their own views and opinions, but how can I lay into your stupidity tactfully enough to avoid banning? Snuffy nuked me in the OP and refused to let another determine whether or not the ban hammer was appropriate. You can claim Biden is a moron, but thankfully he beat your lying traitorous criminal. The only new difference I see in this forum is far fewer are proclaiming Trump as the almighty, and there are less OP peeps in here that I can identify. Have a nice day!

I was wondering how you could possibly be a moderator/staff member. Then it dawned on me that this new site is just a vestige of the right wing Republican echo chamber that was Orange Power World News. I read that Mods had their own views and opinions, but how can I lay into your stupidity tactfully enough to avoid banning? Snuffy nuked me in the OP and refused to let another determine whether or not the ban hammer was appropriate. You can claim Biden is a moron, but thankfully he beat your lying traitorous criminal. The only new difference I see in this forum is far fewer are proclaiming Trump as the almighty, and there are less OP peeps in here that I can identify. Have a nice day!
Take a deep breath and touch some grass brother. Seeing opinions other than your own isn't fatal.

Also, the fact you thought Snuffy was a right winger is pretty funny.

I can only make my comments based on what I’ve witnessed.
Okay @GratefulPoke, I’ll take your administrative position as knowing Snuffy better. But wrongheaded comments just can’t go unchallenged. Not if the truth means anything anymore. I wish I had a list of all the Trumpsters from the OP and their new names here cloaking their identities.

Okay @GratefulPoke, I’ll take your administrative position as knowing Snuffy better. But wrongheaded comments just can’t go unchallenged. Not if the truth means anything anymore. I wish I had a list of all the Trumpsters from the OP and their new names here cloaking their identities.
You can challenge all you want, but be respectful and avoid name calling and trolling.

Pretty much everyone has the same username from OP.com. the exceptions are me (I was okstate987) and Polds (Binman).

Yep, Biden sucks. Pretty much no one I know on any side of the isle wants him to run again. But he is getting trotted out anyway.

I would like to see Jared Polis run (democrat), or Justin Amash (libertarian) this time around. One is pretty much guaranteed not to happen, and the other is not likely to win the nomination because of the mises caucus.

Addictions have tragic consequences. How’s your therapy going? We’ll I hope.
lol. Did you read the article? He crammed her down from $20k/month to $5k/month and banned her from using the family name. Your hero still won't recognize her as his grandchild. Absolute scumbag family.

lol. Did you read the article? He crammed her down from $20k/month to $5k/month and banned her from using the family name. Your hero still won't recognize her as his grandchild. Absolute scumbag family.
I would assume his income and income potential is way down. 5K a month would hurt me. 20K lock me up!

News alert! Parties in a paternity action reach agreed settlement after lawsuit filed....persons without all information available to the actual parties to the lawsuit claim something nefarious must be going on because they don't like the terms agreed to by the actual parties to the lawsuit. :rolleyes:

Compete and total POS.

The Republican pollster Frank Luntz said it was “a waste of time” for activists to focus on attacking the president’s family because voters do not care about Hunter Biden as much as they care about other issues, including Ukraine and inflation.

“You have the responsibility to hold people accountable, but I want to be clear: It will not change a single vote,” he said of Hunter Biden’s legal and personal problems. FROM: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/01/us/politics/hunter-biden-daughter-arkansas.html

The Republican pollster Frank Luntz said it was “a waste of time” for activists to focus on attacking the president’s family because voters do not care about Hunter Biden as much as they care about other issues, including Ukraine and inflation.

“You have the responsibility to hold people accountable, but I want to be clear: It will not change a single vote,” he said of Hunter Biden’s legal and personal problems. FROM: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/01/us/politics/hunter-biden-daughter-arkansas.html

I know there are many negatives to term limits, but it really pisses me off how elected officials and their families get mega-rich from their time in office (both sides). Republicans (and i am one) are definitely spending way, way too much time/effort on Hunter's issues - anyone with an ounce of intelligence should know that rightly or wrongly, nothing will come of it. And I believe Frank Luntz is correct, not a single vote will change based on anything that happens with Hunter.

I know there are many negatives to term limits, but it really pisses me off how elected officials and their families get mega-rich from their time in office (both sides). Republicans (and i am one) are definitely spending way, way too much time/effort on Hunter's issues - anyone with an ounce of intelligence should know that rightly or wrongly, nothing will come of it. And I believe Frank Luntz is correct, not a single vote will change based on anything that happens with Hunter.
Agree. It is just vindictive politics. This shouldn’t be what our elected officials spend time

Back