Biden 2024 Run Thread

You claim 30% and lowest rated VP in history . Where’s the poll or is it just made up or from such a disreputable site you don’t want to share it?

You claim 30% and lowest rated VP in history . Where’s the poll or is it just made up or from such a disreputable site you don’t want to share it?

Kamala Harris receives worst vice presidential rating in NBC News poll's history​

Kamala Harris's approval rating falls to 28%, a historic low for any modern vice president​

VP Cheney was the scariest, shoots friends in the face, Dan Quayle couldn’t spell potato, Spiro Agnew was a crook got caught and resigned. Harris rates lowest? What poll did that 30% come from?
Al Gore was too busy inventing the internet to do a good job.

Kamala Harris receives worst vice presidential rating in NBC News poll's history​

Kamala Harris's approval rating falls to 28%, a historic low for any modern Vice President​

Sorry, Fox is not news it’s very effective entertainment for the misinformed. A more concrete evaluation can be taken after her term. Historians will determine her place in history not you, but I’ll bet her evaluation is kinder than Agnew, or Trump.

Sorry, Fox is not news it’s very effective entertainment for the misinformed. A more concrete evaluation can be taken after her term. Historians will determine her place in history not you, but I’ll bet her evaluation is kinder than Agnew, or Trump.
you did realize that is a Fox News Story about an ABC poll right and that Harris had finished at 32% and was the lowest they had ever recorded in their Polling for VP for a poll conducted by ABC...which is NOT affiliated with Fox News

And the second story provided by Business Insider is from 2021 and is a completely different poll and situation all together and Harris was at 28% the lowest of all Modern VP's.

Different polls, Different Results, Both historically bad, and conducted years apart from one another.

I would suggest reading them

you did realize that is a Fox News Story about an ABC poll right and that Harris had finished at 32% and was the lowest they had ever recorded in their Polling for VP for a poll conducted by ABC...which is NOT affiliated with Fox News

And the second story provided by Business Insider is from 2021 and is a completely different poll and situation all together and Harris was at 28% the lowest of all Modern VP's.

Different polls, Different Results, Both historically bad, and conducted years apart from one another.

I would suggest reading them
I would suggest we find polling data on VP ratings from John Adams till today before anyone is declared worst ever! That’s my main point. Trash talk is fun but facts matter. Show me that comprehensive poll

Cheney rated 18% approval rating while hiding in his Fortress of Solitude during 9-11. (Washington Post) Doesn’t that count too?

Cheney rated 18% approval rating while hiding in his Fortress of Solitude during 9-11. (Washington Post) Doesn’t that count too?
And I think you may be thinking of Liz Cheney who has never been VP

Trump tears into Liz Cheney for her '19% approval' in Wyoming and for polling lower than Kamala's 28%​

Any read on Spiro Agnew? Or were you even alive?
I was alive, Spiro was just slightly dirtier and less skilled at hiding it than Chaney. Remember Chaney was around to see Agnew work.

I would stack Agnew's level of filth up next to Bidens time in that office, except he didn't sell out to foreign influence he sold out to US corporate influence. Biden learned something watching Agnew's demise. Plausible deniability, you gotta love it especially using your Crack head son to obtain it.

One difference is Agnew knew he screwed up. If Ford hadn't come into the VP office the constitutional crisis could have been transcendent.

And I think you may be thinking of Liz Cheney who has never been VP

Trump tears into Liz Cheney for her '19% approval' in Wyoming and for polling lower than Kamala's 28%​

Liz never hid in a bunker during 9-11 and you know it.

We’ll I think I understand now. Being a black female VP is much worse than hiding in a bunker and shooting a friend in the face. It’s worse than bribery and embezzlement, poor spelling, or claiming to invent the internet. Sounds vaguely like white MAGA nationalism and supremacy.

Biden and Democrats raised $72 million-plus for his 2024 race since he opened his campaign in April​

Back