Biden 2024 Run Thread

You.....think im a republican? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The only thing the democrats have going for them is that they haven't embraced christian nationalism and conspiracy theories. Otherwise they primarily suck too.
This.

Party before country folks are why we’re gonna end up having to choose between a megalomaniacal creepy con man and dottering near senile creep in the next election.

You.....think im a republican? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The only thing the democrats have going for them is that they haven't embraced christian nationalism and conspiracy theories. Otherwise they primarily suck too.
This.

Party before country folks are why we’re gonna end up having to choose between a megalomaniacal creepy con man and dottering near senile creep in the next election.
you left out criminal when referring to Mr. Megalomaniacal. Why?

The superior egos of so-called independents allows the individuals to sway in the wind like reeds, to be luke warm, to have lost their savor. Straddling the fence, only standing for something in the midst of a favorable group. Sad

The superior egos of so-called independents allows the individuals to sway in the wind like reeds, to be luke warm, to have lost their savor. Straddling the fence, only standing for something in the midst of a favorable group. Sad.

Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

The superior egos of so-called independents allows the individuals to sway in the wind like reeds, to be luke warm, to have lost their savor. Straddling the fence, only standing for something in the midst of a favorable group. Sad

The team player binary non-thinkers swallowing being told what they stand for without the need for any independent analysis or critical thinking on the issue.

sad.

Enjoy being herded by your party shepherds, little sheep. It’s much easier being told what you believe and following your marching orders than thinking for yourself and critically considering complicated, nuanced issues on their own merits.

The team player binary non-thinkers swallowing being told what they stand for without the need for any independent analysis or critical thinking on the issue.

sad.

Enjoy being herded by your party shepherds, little sheep. It’s much easier being told what you believe and following your marching orders than thinking for yourself and critically considering complicated, nuanced issues on their own merits.
The only critical thinking you seem to do is figuring out which emojis to use🤣 Or how to construct the longest word salad run-on sentences in the forum. Ouch! Independent analysis is as good or bad as your sources, and some frequently spouted sources are pathetic. Regarding critical thinking, I’m damned critical of those who promulgate lies and don’t care whether or not our republic stands for
another couple of centuries.
Enjoy being herded by your own party of one. It’s easier straddling the fence I’m quite sure. You seemingly enjoy the blandness of going along to get along. You’ll go far player!

The only critical thinking you seem to do is figuring out which emojis to use🤣 Or how to construct the longest word salad run-on sentences in the forum. Ouch! Independent analysis is as good or bad as your sources, and some frequently spouted sources are pathetic. Regarding critical thinking, I’m damned critical of those who promulgate lies and don’t care whether or not our republic stands for
Enjoy being herded by your own party of one. It’s easier straddling the fence I’m quite sure. You seemingly enjoy the blandness of going along to get along. You’ll go far player!
Dang it Pokey. Just when I think that you are completely useless you put together a post like this and totally redeem yourself. At least you have this clown figured out. Well done sir!

Dang it Pokey. Just when I think that you are completely useless you put together a post like this and totally redeem yourself. At least you have this clown figured out. Well done sir!
The political horseshoe theory in action right here.

Sheep Thumbs GIF
Shaun The Sheep Movie Page GIF
Shaun The Sheep Smile GIF by Aardman Animations

I’m sorry if you need to be told what to believe in short, simple-minded, sound bite bullet points.

You and gogetum certainly have that in common.

I’m not responsible for or interested in catering to your or his desire for easy answers to complicated issues.

I’m sorry if you need to be told what to believe in short, simple-minded, sound bite bullet points.

I’m not responsible for or interested in catering to your or his desire for easy answers to complicated issues.
Hilarious coming from a clown that agreed with a post claiming that democrats haven’t embraced conspiracy theories 😂😂😂

I don’t need or desire your commentary,so
shut the h-ll up!!!🤣

Getum and Pokey….opposites sides of the same stupid simpleminded coin.

Back