Biden 2024 Run Thread

Guilty until proven innocent! No evidence needed, you think it is most likely one of the Biden’s. From MSM there appears to be no video or fingerprints to tie this to anyone and certainly not the President and family. But innuendo repeated often enough trumps truth and logic. Go for it! Ramp up the lies and untruths, while simultaneously ignoring Trumps violations and crimes. Grasping for straws. Atta boy!
The bolded part alone should make everyone question. This is supposed to be one of the most secure buildings in America. And they don’t know who put a bag of cocaine in a cubby by a security check point?

This.

Party before country folks are why we’re gonna end up having to choose between a megalomaniacal creepy con man and dottering near senile creep in the next election.
I think megalomaniacal creepy crook with bad hair that puts ketchup on burnt steaks (that some communist tendency there) and a dottering near senile creep that is showing canabalistic tendencies

Shaun The Sheep Dancing GIF by Aardman Animations
Elitists sheep proving it’s superior moves to a dumbfounded audience of normal people who couldn’t care less about your antics. We’ll done perineum.

The bolded part alone should make everyone question. This is supposed to be one of the most secure buildings in America. And they don’t know who put a bag of cocaine in a cubby by a security check point?
The Capitol was supposed to be secure as well and if every inch of it was covered by surveillance then a lot more of the insurrectionist would be in jail. Guess that’s another conspiracy.

Horseshoe theory in effect.

I know I’m on the right track when the simple minded sheep on the left dislike me as much as the simple minded sheep on the right.
Guess that you claim that you and your buddies are the elitist center of the horseshoe. To cool for school. Pretty egotistical though. All hail Perineum the laughing boy who can’t choose a side.

Elitists sheep proving it’s superior moves to a dumbfounded audience of normal people who couldn’t care less about your antics. Well done perineum.
You just announced you’re proud of your ignorant sheep-dom and will continue to wallow in it.

wow.

You just announced you’re proud of your ignorant sheep-dom and will continue to wallow in it.

wow.
Unlike you, I don’t claim, or pretend to be the sharpest stick in the box. I’ll leave that title to possessors of real genius. If you’re a Mensa member, which I haven’t observed any reason to believe so, then maybe I’ll bow to your superior intellect( Wrath of Kahn). Until then I’ll just consider you an egotistical centrist who enjoys making snarky comments about both sides of the spectrum. Lacking the fortitude to stand for something tangible, you go through life as a self appointed sage of the Internet forum, which would be sad if it weren’t so laughable. You’ve labeled me and my opposition basically as incompetent a-holes or ignorant pricks. Not wanting to take a side, but sniping from the middle, in this human analogy you come off as the perineum in human physiology or in slang grundel, gooch, or taint .So welcome to the useless middle position Mr.Perinium, or would you prefer Mr. Taint?

Unlike you, I don’t claim, or pretend to be the sharpest stick in the box. I’ll leave that title to possessors of real genius. If you’re a Mensa member, which I haven’t observed any reason to believe so, then maybe I’ll bow to your superior intellect( Wrath of Kahn). Until then I’ll just consider you an egotistical centrist who enjoys making snarky comments about both sides of the spectrum. Lacking the fortitude to stand for something tangible, you go through life as a self appointed sage of the Internet forum, which would be sad if it weren’t so laughable. You’ve labeled me and my opposition basically as incompetent a-holes or ignorant pricks. Not wanting to take a side, but sniping from the middle, in this human analogy you come off as the perineum in human physiology or in slang grundel, gooch, or taint .So welcome to the useless middle position Mr.Perinium, or would you prefer Mr. Taint?
Taint....let's go with Taint!!!

Taint (CowboyJD) claims he’s neither left nor right. 🤣

CowboyTaintJD? It's accurate and it has a nice ring to it!

The two dumbest most ignorant posters on this entire board from opposite sides want to give me a nickname....cool.

to quote GWB, "I'm a uniter not a divider".

Taint....at least it ain't the d**k or as**ole that Pokey and his best sheep pal getum are.

You guys should get a room and "Baa" together.

The two dumbest most ignorant posters on this entire board from opposite sides want to give me a nickname....cool.

to quote GWB, "I'm a uniter not a divider".

Taint....at least it ain't the d**k or as**ole that Pokey and his best sheep pal getum are.

You guys should get a room and "Baa"
I’d probably punch him in the nose within an hour(just kidding of course 🤣). His side spouts civil war over civil communications, and compromise. Lies over truth. You on the other hand represent nothing but rhetorical noise. Mr. Perineum taint left or right. To paraphrase GWB you probably believe “They misunderestimate me”. No, but your snarky meme filled jabs only point to your genuine insecurities.

Back