Biden 2024 Run Thread

Don't have any evidence. House Republican's TEHMSELEVS Released a report in May saying they didn't have evidence. He Made an announcement in 2019 that it was against Congressional rules to launch an impeachment inquiry whiteout the full vote of the House back when Trump was in office.

But today under direct pressure from MTG and Matt Gatez announces he is moving forward with a Impeachment Inquiry without a full House Vote....after MTG & Matt Gatez said if he didn't launch an impeachment inquiry immediately without a House Vote that he would be in violation of the Freedom Caucus concessions in which he must do what they ask on Impeachment or they will vote to immediately remove him.

Last edited:
Don't have any evidence. House Republican's TEHMSELEVS Released a report in May saying they didn't have evidence. He Made an announcement in 2019 that it was against Congressional rules to launch an impeachment inquiry whiteout the full vote of the House back when Trump was in office.

But today under direct pressure from MTG and Matt Gatez announces he is moving forward with a Impeachment Inquiry without a full House Vote....after MTG & Matt Gatez said if he didn't launch an impeachment inquiry immediately without a House Vote that he would be in violation of the Freedom Caucus concessions in which he must do what they ask on Impeachment or they will vote to immediately remove him.

When you sleep with dogs expect fleas! Evidence? Just make stuff up. I’ll take old over criminal any day.

Senate GOP unhappy with McCarthy on impeachment inquiry: ‘It’s a fool’s errand’

It’s very dumb. They don’t have the votes to get it done and it’s just going to make Republicans look inept and vindictive. Just what we need a year away from an election. McCarthy would be better served to go beat a hornet’s nest with a stick than insisting on pushing forward an impeachment inquiry that no one on either side is looking for! I’ve said it before, impeachments are going to be the go to/tit for tat political move for both parties for the foreseeable future, and it’s some BS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Polls are showing Trump leading Biden by as many as 10 points over the weekend. Does Biden know what’s going on or are politicians so isolated in a bubble of publicity people, yes men, and handlers that they can’t see how poorly they’re being received? He has the ability to read the polls of course, but how much time can a President have to read things not put in front of them?

Polls are showing Trump leading Biden by as many as 10 points over the weekend. Does Biden know what’s going on or are politicians so isolated in a bubble of publicity people, yes men, and handlers that they can’t see how poorly they’re being received? He has the ability to read the polls of course, but how much time can a President have to read things not put in front of them?

Ipsos poll from last Friday had Biden +4 or 5. Polls are all over the place right now.

It will be the same as 2016 & 2020 w a handful of states determining EC.

Ipsos poll from last Friday had Biden +4 or 5. Polls are all over the place right now.

It will be the same as 2016 & 2020 w a handful of states determining EC.

Very possible! I got the numbers from either The Flyover or 1440 this morning. Sorry this is a screen grab, so the links don’t work. I was really just wondering when stuff like this comes out just how “in the know” Biden is with the day to day of his campaign or if he’s pumped full of sunshine by his people.
6651fc6cc8fefc1b6f8feb6501a7ad0d.jpg

Biden's dog Commander bites another Secret Service officer in 11th incident​

Biden's dog Commander bites another Secret Service officer in 11th incident​

He needs to be put down. Probably should consider getting rid of the dog too.

On the news yesterday that the President is seeing a physical therapist (daily?) to improve his walking and help keep him from stumbling, they’ve switched him to wearing tennis shoes, and he’s now using the shorter service steps into the middle of AF1 instead of the regular tall ones, and he still almost tripped on them yesterday. Becoming physically handicapped when you get older is no laughing matter, just ask anyone who’s watched their parents or g-parents age but I don’t see this as a reassuring sign for those that think his age may be an issue in getting re-elected.

If he’s confident and competent maybe he should participate in a couple of debates to prove it.

Last edited:

Fact Check: Biden Did NOT Reveal Plan To 'Increase The Number and Intensity of Extreme Weather Events'​

Well he definitely said it! But using stuff out of context you can make almost anyone look like they’re saying anything. Will say that article seemed awfully slanted for a simple fact check. Is that Breitbart Left?

Interesting.

Also counter to the "open borders policy" narrative being advanced by some.

Valerie Gonzalez

ASSOCIATED PRESS

McALLEN, Texas – The Biden administration announced they waived 26 federal laws in South Texas to allow border wall construction on Wednesday, marking the administration’s first use of a sweeping executive power employed often during the Trump presidency.

The Department of Homeland Security posted the announcement on the U.S. Federal Registry with few details outlining the construction in Starr County, Texas, which is part of a busy Border Patrol sector seeing “high illegal entry.” According to government data, about 245,000 illegal entries have been recorded in this region during the current fiscal year.

“There is presently an acute and immediate need to construct physical barriers and roads in the vicinity of the border of the United States in order to prevent unlawful entries into the United States in the project areas,” Alejandro Mayorkas, the DHS secretary, stated in the notice.

The Clean Air Act, Safe Drinking Water Act and Endangered Species Act were some of the federal laws waived by DHS to make way for construction that will use funds from a congressional appropriation in 2019 for border wall construction. The waivers avoid time-consuming reviews and lawsuits challenging violation of environmental laws.

Starr County’s hilly ranchlands, sitting between Zapata and McAllen, Texas, is home to about 65,000 residents sparsely populating about 1,200 square miles that form part of the Lower Rio Grande Valley National Wildlife Refuge.

Although no maps were provided in the announcement, a previous map shared during the gathering of public comments shows the piecemeal construction will add up to an additional 20 miles to the existing border barrier system in the area. Starr County Judge Eloy Vera said it will start south of the Falcon Dam and go past Salineño, Texas.

“The other concern that we have is that area is highly erosive. There’s a lot of arroyos,” Eloy Vera, the county judge said, pointing out the creeks cutting through the ranchland and leading into the river.

Concern is shared with environmental advocates who say structures will run through public lands, habitats of endangered plants and species like the ocelot, a spotted wild cat.

“A plan to build a wall through will bulldoze an impermeable barrier straight through the heart of that habitat. It will stop wildlife migrations dead in their tracks. It will destroy a huge amount of wildlife refuge land. And it’s a horrific step backwards for the borderlands,” Laiken Jordahl, a Southwest conservation advocate for the Center for Biological Diversity, said Wednesday afternoon.

During the Trump administration, about 450 miles of barriers were built along the southwest border between 2017 and January 2021. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott renewed those efforts after the Biden administration halted them at the start of his presidency.

The DHS decision on Wednesday contrasts the Biden administration’s posturing when a proclamation to end the construction on Jan. 20, 2021, stated, “building a massive wall that spans the entire southern border is not a serious policy solution.”

U.S. Customs and Border Protection had no immediate comment.

The announcement prompted political debate by the Democratic administration facing an increase of migrants entering through the southern border in recent months, including thousands who entered the U.S. through Eagle Pass at the end of September.

“A border wall is a 14th century solution to a 21st century problem. It will not bolster border security in Starr County,” U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, said in a statement. “I continue to stand against the wasteful spending of taxpayer dollars on an ineffective border wall.”

Political proponents of the border wall said the waivers should be used as a launching pad for a shift in policy.

“After years of denying that a border wall and other physical barriers are effective, the DHS announcement represents a sea change in the administration’s thinking: A secure wall is an effective tool for maintaining control of our borders,” Dan Stein, president of the Federation for American Immigration Reform, said in a statement. “Having made that concession, the administration needs to immediately begin construction of wall across the border to prevent the illegal traffic from simply moving to other areas of the border.”

Back