Biden 2024 Run Thread

This hasn't gotten much run in the media and is kind of a big deal. I think it is most likely one of the Biden's.
1. are there areas of the White House that are not covered by a camera? if so, wtf...
2. are they covering this up to protect someone? I doubt it was a biden, or if it was, wtf were you thinking? my doubt is because of where it was found...why would you hide your stash there?? (A source familiar with the matter told ABC News the drug was located inside a cubby near the West Executive entrance where visitors typically drop off their cell phones and other belongings.)
3. conspiracy theory: it was a 'drop off' for a biden..."just leave it in that little cubby as you come in..."

This hasn't gotten much run in the media and is kind of a big deal. I think it is most likely one of the Biden's.
Guilty until proven innocent! No evidence needed, you think it is most likely one of the Biden’s. From MSM there appears to be no video or fingerprints to tie this to anyone and certainly not the President and family. But innuendo repeated often enough trumps truth and logic. Go for it! Ramp up the lies and untruths, while simultaneously ignoring Trumps violations and crimes. Grasping for straws. Atta boy!

1. are there areas of the White House that are not covered by a camera? if so, wtf...
2. are they covering this up to protect someone? I doubt it was a biden, or if it was, wtf were you thinking? my doubt is because of where it was found...why would you hide your stash there?? (A source familiar with the matter told ABC News the drug was located inside a cubby near the West Executive entrance where visitors typically drop off their cell phones and other belongings.)
3. conspiracy theory: it was a 'drop off' for a biden..."just leave it in that little cubby as you come in..."
1. Should there be cameras in White House bathrooms and private residence! WTF
2. Seems like it’s getting the coverage it deserves, considering no video or prints. WTF.
3. Conspiracy theory #2 it was planted by any one of 147 traitorous Maga Republicans. Sounds like a Matt Gaetz stunt. WTF

2. Seems like it’s getting the coverage it deserves, considering no video or prints. WTF.
3. Conspiracy theory #2 it was planted by any one of 147 traitorous Maga Republicans. Sounds like a Matt Gaetz stunt. WTF
1. correction, should be cameras in all places visited by people throughout the day (excluding restrooms)
2. didn't say otherwise
3. Conspiracy Theory #3...it was Navy Joan Roberts who planted it to get back at Joe (I know she's a little young, but I hear she's very intelligent for her age)

You really believe there weren’t usable fingerprints? I call bs on that. If they can track down all the insurrectionists they can find the cocaine user. That’s a joke.

You really believe there weren’t usable fingerprints? I call bs on that. If they can track down all the insurrectionists they can find the cocaine user. That’s a joke.
Yes, you have ZERO information beyond what professionals have, and more than likely a lot less. They have graphic video of the January 6th terrorist,cell phone information , and internet surveillance. No joke! None of that exist here.

Yes, you have ZERO information beyond what professionals have, and more than likely a lot less. They have graphic video of the January 6th terrorist,cell phone information , and internet surveillance. No joke! None of that exist here.
I do not agree, there’s information it’s just inconvenient information that is being ignored.

I do not agree, there’s information it’s just inconvenient information that is being ignored.
Would love to know your sources, but can bet it’s a source not regularly hailed as truthful. Conspiracy theories abound.

whatabout the insurrectionists??!! LOL....and they did not track down ALL the idiot insurrectionists; no way...some got away with it...
awzv6Yr_700b.jpg

Guilty until proven innocent! No evidence needed, you think it is most likely one of the Biden’s. From MSM there appears to be no video or fingerprints to tie this to anyone and certainly not the President and family. But innuendo repeated often enough trumps truth and logic. Go for it! Ramp up the lies and untruths, while simultaneously ignoring Trumps violations and crimes. Grasping for straws. Atta boy!
Jesus christ man. Take a slow deep breath. You are just ride or die team blue mindlessly over there.

The hunter biden stuff was not covered by many media outlets until recently and apperantly was supressed before. That is per reporting by the NY Times.

Last edited:
Jesus christ man. Take a slow deep breath. You are just ride or die team blue mindlessly over there.
Not really, just team America, frankly I think I represent well the complaints of the Dems. The red team’s only chance of winning elections is by magnifying moral issues , gerrymandering districts, voter scrubbing, and dirty tricks. Jesus Christ man there is only one party that promotes democracy. Yours is pushing for Autocratic rule in a fascist state. The Republicans have historically been great at getting elected and piss poor at governance. Nothings changed in my lifetime except that since Trump, the truth, decency , and fairness has been buried completely. I’ve never voted straight party in my life, but until mainstream Republicans crush this wannabe dictator, I might mark straight party from now on.

I love how gerrymandering has become a new cause celebre in the last 1-2 years. We were taught about it over 50 years ago in junior high Social Studies. The term was coined in 1812 (gotta admit i had to look that up, but i knew it was a long time ago) and has been used by incumbents of all parties since to try and remain in power.

Last edited:
Not really, just team America, frankly I think I represent well the complaints of the Dems. The red team’s only chance of winning elections is by magnifying moral issues , gerrymandering districts, voter scrubbing, and dirty tricks. Jesus Christ man there is only one party that promotes democracy. Yours is pushing for Autocratic rule in a fascist state. The Republicans have historically been great at getting elected and piss poor at governance. Nothings changed in my lifetime except that since Trump, the truth, decency , and fairness has been buried completely. I’ve never voted straight party in my life, but until mainstream Republicans crush this wannabe dictator, I might mark straight party from now on.
You’re the Democrat Gogetumpoke.

After years of posting on OP.com and here you.....think im a republican? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The only thing the democrats have going for them is that they haven't embraced christian nationalism and conspiracy theories. Otherwise they primarily suck too.

Back