Biden 2024 Run Thread

All presidents should be banned from social media, in every way, shape, and form.
No, government agencies and elected officials, including president, should have the freedom of speech to use social media to get across their viewpoints, so we'll know just what they are. What must be banned is government officials asking or demanding social media companies to ban some posters. If there is misinformation or insane conspiracy theories going around, then use freedom of speech online to counter it.

Twitter should have never banned Trump so he could continue to use Twitter to further prove to the world what a deranged idiot he is. If Twitter hadn't banned Trump, he would not be as far ahead of Desantis as he is now.

I can't believe Trump left his cocaine in the White House.

Am I doing this right?
No, you're doing it stupid. Instead, conservatives say it was Hunter Biden who left his cocaine in the White House. So, he still hasn't conquered his drug addiction problem. At least it seems he didn't leave his laptop at the White House.

No, you're doing it stupid. Instead, conservatives say it was Hunter Biden who left his cocaine in the White House. So, he still hasn't conquered his drug addiction problem. At least it seems he didn't leave his laptop at the White House.
Confused Not Funny GIF by Travis

she is absolutely top 5 worst VP's ever. I'm not 100% sure whose fault it is though. Part of me thinks it is mostly the fault of the Biden Admin trying to keep the focus on him and using her as a Shiny trinket as a historical footnote to get Biden props and praise for her Ethnicity and Gender

OR

If she is just that ineffective. I think the Biden Admin is most likely the more responsible for her appearance to the US public, but I'm not seeing any signs she had the guts, will or intelligence to combat what the Biden Admin has done to her.

Lowest rated VP in History ...below 30%.

she is absolutely top 5 worst VP's ever. I'm not 100% sure whose fault it is though. Part of me thinks it is mostly the fault of the Biden Admin trying to keep the focus on him and using her as a Shiny trinket as a historical footnote to get Biden props and praise for her Ethnicity and Gender

OR

If she is just that ineffective. I think the Biden Admin is most likely the more responsible for her appearance to the US public, but I'm not seeing any signs she had the guts, will or intelligence to combat what the Biden Admin has done to her.

Lowest rated VP in History ...below 30%.
She's life insurance and impeachment insurance. Nothing more.
If Biden loses it is because his age and people are afraid of her. If I were running, I would hit that point daily. "If Biden wins and then dies or has to leave office, this is your president."

I’d worry more if Trump wins. Pence at a bare minimum did his duty in certifying the election. Other than that one time he constantly fawned after Trump. He’d probably pick Marjorie T. Greene as his VP this time around, and I’m sure far too many of you would be thrilled to rate her highly over Harris. Curious where Pence falls on the scale if Harris is lowest at 30% Does Spiro Agnew ring a bell?

Last edited:
I’d worry more if Trump wins. Pence at a bare minimum did his duty in certifying the election. Other than that one time he constantly fawned after Trump. He’d probably pick Marjorie T. Greene as his VP this time around, and I’m sure far too many of you would be thrilled to rate her highly over Harris. Curious where Pence falls on the scale if Harris is lowest at 30% Does Spiro Agnew ring a bell?
Whataboutsim. Just saying.....

He did his job that is required of a VP.

He actually worked well as a legislative liason between the Senate/House/Trump.

You can't expect a VP to publicly go against his President in the media.

Whether or not I agree with his policies, he was a more than adequate VP given the inherent limitations of the position.

Harris is not adequate.

What clout does Chris Stigall have nationally? Other than a far right conservative talk show in a limited market. What shock jock poll is quoted? I’ve never heard of him.

Last edited:
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not really defending Harris, but the truth remains very little gets through to the public about Biden or Harris when the media focuses constantly on criminally indicted Trump.

VP Cheney was the scariest, shoots friends in the face, Dan Quayle couldn’t spell potato, Spiro Agnew was a crook got caught and resigned. Harris rates lowest? What poll did that 30% come from?

VP Cheney was the scariest, shoots friends in the face, Dan Quayle couldn’t spell potato, Spiro Agnew was a crook got caught and resigned. Harris rates lowest? What poll did that 30% come from?
All she had to do to be the '24 nominee was not be an imbecile.

Buuuuut here we are.

Also, those men were capable of being the President if the time came. She simply isn't.

More whataboutism.

Just saying....again.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not really defending Harris, but the truth remains very little gets through to the public about Biden or Harris when the media focuses constantly on criminally indicted Trump.

Whataboutism is defending someone as the least bad of options.

You really are defending Harris....by arguing that at least she isn't as bad as Pence....Cheney.....Quayle....Agnew.

All she had to do to be the '24 nominee was not be an imbecile.

Buuuuut here we are.

Also, those men were capable of being the President if the time came. She simply isn't.
Hate to seem rude, but your opinion really doesn’t carry much weight with me. Maybe you and your talk show friends are just cherry-picking. Where’d the lowest rating 30% come from? What major site?

Whataboutism is defending someone as the least bad of options.

You really are defending Harris....by arguing that at least she isn't as bad as Pence....Cheney.....Quayle....Agnew.
No, I’m striving to determine the validity of the damned poll. Must be of meager repute!

Hate to seem rude, but your opinion really doesn’t carry much weight with me. Maybe you and your talk show friends are just cherry-picking. Where’d the lowest rating 30% come from? What major site?
What talk show?

Back