WCWS

And there was some noise about how Stanford didn't join OU in their postgame prayer circle. After 9 innings of OU's over-the-top and in your face celebrations, I get it. Let Stanford have their moment.

And there was some noise about how Stanford didn't join OU in their postgame prayer circle. After 9 innings of OU's over-the-top and in your face celebrations, I get it. Let Stanford have their moment.
Didn’t hear that…I need to ask some friends who were at the game

Why in the blue F would FSU not pitch Sandercock in the first game? After seeing game 2, not sure it would've mattered, but still... I don't understand the logic there.

I didn’t even watch the champio series….I found watching Zombieland and Zombieland 2 for the 5th times was more exciting than watching WWE celebrations

I got a good laugh at the Dan Patrick Show this morning where a listener suggested the poll question of the day be: "Is OU a football school or a softball school" and every was cracking up. DP was bummed the question wasn't asked by someone from OSU or Texas, but they all had a good laugh at OU now being a softball school

Goons are used to their good players leaving by now, the question is did the Herbie Huskers hire Gasso as well?

Really? All the comments I've seen have been pretty thankful and wishing her the best. Can't handle the competition my a**.
I said that being sarcastic since they say it when a football player do leave.

Ive seen some on Twitter say they don’t need her…they won championships before she got there, they will win after her.

Many OU fans bashed them for their ignorant comment

I said that being sarcastic since they say it when a football player do leave.

Ive seen some on Twitter say they don’t need her…they won championships before she got there, they will win after her.

Many OU fans bashed them for their ignorant comment
Of the OU fanbases the softball fans seem the most chill. I guess you can be like that when you have nothing to prove.

Back