Sunday Morning Coaches - putrid chili edition

We had some chili yesterday to celebrate the win. No cinnamon.

Now, it did have beans in it. All you “real chili doesn’t have beans” zealots can come at me now.

Chili can be with or without beans, it doesn’t matter. I ate Skyline chili once in the 13 years I lived in Ohio and that garbage was putrid, thus the this week’s edition. They put so much cheese on it to try to drown out the taste, but it doesn’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chili can be with or without beans, it doesn’t matter. I ate Skyline chili once in the 13 years I lived in Ohio and that garbage was putrid, thus the this week’s edition. They put so much cheese on it to try to drown out the taste, but it doesn’t work.

If I have the right handle here, I think @FWPoke would argue with both of us. He’d be wrong, but that’s OK.

Has anyone else noticed how quiet the goons are right now on social media? Good gawd do I ever want to keep them this quiet next Monday…

Most of my coworkers are goons, including the two younger folks I'm mentoring. It was fun asking them if they were excited about Bedlam this morning. They both groaned simultaneously, and said no.

Yeah, but one of those was a 52 yarder in the rain. That's a low percentage kick. Honestly, I probably would have punted and tried to pin them in the corner, or, if you're going to turn the ball over, go for it and you're not that much worse off if you don't make it.
I think normally Gundy would have taken the delay and punted. But w the weather, high snap and pressure causing hale to pull the 1st miss I think he wanted to see another fg opportunity to see what we had in case we needed that in the future.

We had some chili yesterday to celebrate the win. No cinnamon.

Now, it did have beans in it. All you “real chili doesn’t have beans” zealots can come at me now.
No cinnamon and no “touch of coffee”. The only thing different is for every pound of beef add 1/2 pound blue and gold sausage and only B&G sausage. Beans are way ok! Black and pinto.

Sorry for the thread derail.

Forgive my newness. Who is this guy?

If he’s the same guy from last site, a nut. I wouldn’t put anything into it.

If he’s someone else, I apologize.

Same guy.

To be clear, the guy who posted it (HereComesBullet) is the guy in the YouTube video. He had an interesting history of posts and comments on the previous board.

Edit: I may be wrong. So, disregard.

Last edited:
It's complete disrespect that OU is a 6-point favorite with the game being at BPS. I get that they're 7-1, but we have looked better the last few games. I guess the oddsmakers have the countless Gundy-era bedlam meltdowns on their mind.

It's complete disrespect that OU is a 6-point favorite with the game being at BPS. I get that they're 7-1, but we have looked better the last few games. I guess the oddsmakers have the countless Gundy-era bedlam meltdowns on their mind.
it’s not the oddsmakers. It’s who’s putting money down on whom. If more bettors put money on the Pokes, it would tighten the spread. But most see #10 vs unranked and plop down their bet.

The spread is all about balancing the betting.

Back