Stillwater Regional

You might check that.
Off the top of my head, I know Dallas Baptist won their regional in ‘21
Right. 1 regional win in 20 years out of 10 trips. So 90% of the time they get beat and 100% of the time lose on the road aka never. Embarrassing to lose to them. Both have been walk overs for 20+ years in regionals for good teams.

Vandy lost yesterday to Oregon too. So HUZZAH, 2 straight years of prime opportunity to have hosted supers in O'Brate, but we've been embarrassingly ran outta our own regional instead both times.

Oh, and UT and Tech are both in the catbird seat. TCU might well do the same today.

TCU bombarding the Razorbacks 17-4

I think this also shows how poorly seeded the tournament is. The RPI is so outdated and the committee might as well throw darts at a board.

In truth, our regional should’ve had ORU as the number one seed, DBU as the number two, Washington as the number three and the lowly Cowboys as the fourth seed. That’s exactly how it played out.

Based on what’s happening over at Vandy currently, the Golden Eagles have a excellent chance to be going to Omaha this year!

Vanderbilt doesn't make it to the regional final....loses the Xavier 2-1. Man what an opportunity for someone in the 6/11 regionals....Really bad year to be hosting

Vanderbilt doesn't make it to the regional final....loses the Xavier 2-1. Man what an opportunity for someone in the 6/11 regionals....Really bad year to be hosting
Blows for sure. We really blew it.not sure how much noise we’d make in Omaha, but at least we would’ve been there

Blows for sure. We really blew it.not sure how much noise we’d make in Omaha, but at least we would’ve been there

Credit those road teams for finding a way to win....at the same time, cowboy baseball must feel really bad considering how much the path to Omaha has opened up. Just didn't have the pitching, forcing the offense to perform at extreme levels nigh in, night out. Just not a way to live...Offense was good enough IMO, but the pitching was nowhere close. If this offensive team had adequate pitching...I believe it's a different story.

ORU wins it 6-5 and they dog pilled on our field.....god this sucks!!! This is been a year where no changes have been made on the men's side....would love to see a new pitching coach, but who we kidding, unless he retires I doubt he leaves.

Back