OU and Texas gone after 2023-2024 year

Good riddance.
Yeah but you might miss hating them. That passion is what makes CFB so great. I love just one team, but oh man I also love hating about a good half dozen others. Plus it's nice to hate watch other teams when yours isnt on.

But is there anyone you hate in the new big 12? Wins are nice but wining against someone you hate is sweet. Besides, OU and Tx gave the big 12 a lot of attention, really the only reason the conference was relevant most years. Things are a bit different now and I think it will survive on it's own. I'd have liked to stay had they actually expanded before OU decided to leave. But at this point the remaining 8 have lost the one game every year that they pretty well know will sell out, and be one of if not the most viewed games they have on tv all year. Getting tv views is big time for a lot of reasons.

It's too late, they are both going to NYC now.
Who is going to be Qbing the fighting Gundy's this year? will it be Junior or someone else?
For as much time as spend on OSU social media, one would think you'd know who has been brought in to the qb room...
...probably giving too much credit to folks that struggle following more than one of their own teams.

For as much time as spend on OSU social media, one would think you'd know who has been brought in to the qb room...
...probably giving too much credit to folks that struggle following more than one of their own teams.

Never heard of that guy. I think i vaguely recall them bringing in a qb but i am not sure. I do recall they have another DC though, someone they hired out of the....checks notes....division 2 ranks? Nice. That's the same level of competition you'd face at UCO. I mean i know knowles was a stretch take at duke, but at least that's a p5 school. he worked out well so hey maybe nard dog will work out too. At any rate, I like his name, bryan nardo. He shall be bestowed upon him the most glorious of nicknames- nard dog. Which is really ironic since he was actually living in Pennsylvania before coming to okie.

Last edited:
Never heard of that guy. I think i vaguely recall them bringing in a qb but i am not sure. I do recall they have another DC though, someone they hired out of the....checks notes....division 2 ranks? Nice. That's the same level of competition you'd face at UCO. I mean i know knowles was a stretch take at duke, but at least that's a p5 school. he worked out well so hey maybe nard dog will work out too. At any rate, I like his name, bryan nardo. He shall be bestowed upon him the most glorious of nicknames- nard dog. Which is really ironic since he was actually living in Pennsylvania before coming to okie.
You might want to address similar concerns to Venables.

b30.jpg

Never change Toke, never change...oh...wait...

You might want to address similar concerns to Venables.
You mean his new DC or what? He doesnt have one. If you mean the bad defense from last year, it needs work. He's flipped almost the entire roster now so he'll have more of his guys in there this time around. I guess something around 20 of the guys he inherited are left. I heard somewhere that talent is important. who knows.

Cool, so who is the new qb? I wasnt making any arguments, just asking who the qb is gonna be. trying to talk a little football and the sweet name of the new dc.
You know the name, apparently..and claimed you havent heard of him..not gonna waste time in your round-a-bout discussions

Back