2023 Season Predictions

How many games do the 2023 OSU Cowboys Win?

• Total voters

GratefulPoke

Administrator
Staff member
Patreon Supporter
It is finally that time. What is your projection for the 2023 season? Vote and share your thoughts.

I think we will go 9-3 with losses against OU, Kansas State and Kansas or UCF. That being said, my confidence in this pick is pretty shaky. I could see us making the CCG or barely making a bowl depending on how things shake out and if we avoid the injury bug. Karma owes us some good fortune.

Right now I think the CCG will be Kansas State and Texas Tech, with OU and Texas getting 8 wins or less.

With a healthy o-line and Bowman staying injury-free I think we go 9-3 with losses to Texas, K-State, Kansas. Texas/K-State championship game.

8-4 or 9-3, losses to KSt., OU and UCF, might drop another that we shouldn't. Initially had us losing to ISU in Ames, but with their QB situation, I'm not as worried.

Most prognosticators have us 6th or 7th in the B12 The experts would say 7-5. Unknown QB and RB. Uncertainties on the OL. New Defensive Coordinator replacing a lot of starters. They could be right.

My heart says 9-3 and Gundy is COY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sigh...I picked 8 and 4...

I really think 10-2 is well within the realm of possibility. Just so many unknowns.

Back