2023 Season Predictions

How many games do the 2023 OSU Cowboys Win?

• Total voters
I don’t get the continuing Kansas love. They ran out of gas the last portion of last season. It was cool to see them competitive for awhile but we’ll beat them by 21. Pretty sure we win at least 8, anything other than that will be gravy! Always optimistic this time of year but cautiously so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t get the continuing Kansas love. They ran out of gas the last portion of last season. It was cool to see them competitive for awhile but we’ll beat them by 21. Pretty sure we win at least 8, anything other than that will be gravy! Always optimistic this time of year but cautiously so.

They are coming back down to earth. The Daniel's hype is over the top.

Well we kind of ran out of gas late last year also

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The one I dont get is all the taco tech love. I dont think they'll be bad by any means, but some predicting them to win the conference and/or dark horse for the playoff are tripping balls. They lost to us and rapelor last year who were both trash, barely escaped ISU and need OT to be 0u and UT. How does that breed confidence? I can tell ya they sure aint beating KSU, and I could easily see losses to rapelor, BYU, TCU, or UT as well.

The one I dont get is all the taco tech love. I dont think they'll be bad by any means, but some predicting them to win the conference and/or dark horse for the playoff are tripping balls. They lost to us and rapelor last year who were both trash, barely escaped ISU and need OT to be 0u and UT. How does that breed confidence? I can tell ya they sure aint beating KSU, and I could easily see losses to rapelor, BYU, TCU, or UT as well.
A lot of people are saying they better not sleep on their first game which is a road game at Wyoming with Oregon coming to Lubbock the week after!!! May be old Herbievwill put them on upset alert 😝

The schedule has me a bit optimistic. We should get through the OOC games 3-0. We should be too much for S Alabama and Arizona State is a mess right now.

We also got a break in Big 12 play with no Big 12 favorite Texas, TCU, or a trip to Lubbock. OU and KSU are the only 2 in the preseason rankings that are on the schedule. We get all 4 newcomers towards the end of the year.

Pokes gotta stay healthy(OL anyone?) ..have consistent good qb play...and hopefully Nardo gets the Defense in solid shape.

I think a 10 win season is achievable. I'm so ready for the season to kick off.

I like the new blood. I want to believe we're a solid 8 win team. Curious to see Bowman, and I hope Rangel gets some snaps along the way.

Not been saving, just joined recently and catching up on old threads. My point was after I watched the KS v IL game, I saw way more talent out there in gay blue/red/white that suggested the game could look more like a traditional Pokes v ISU game than a KU game. I feel differently than I did about this game 2 months ago, wondered if I was alone in my thought really :cool:

Back