OSU vs Houston Christian

You can see the body language. No enthusiasm. No one celebrating another players good play.No help on defense. Couple of times there has been some jawing. Doesn’t look like they want to be on the court

You can see the body language. No enthusiasm. No one celebrating another players good play.No help on defense. Couple of times there has been some jawing. Doesn’t look like they want to be on the court
I can excuse it tonight. Friday night against HCU with dozens in attendance. Hard to get up for that. But otherwise I agree, you'd think that would be one thing Boynton would be able to produce from his players.

Nice play there towards the end of the half. Up 52-37 at the break. Overall, like what we are doing offensively, especially sharing the ball. Keep them from getting good looks from 3 and this will turn into a blowout.

Tbf I don't think its a big deal not a huge crowd tonight. Sure a lot of students especially are out of town due to Thanksgiving, same for some fans. And playing an 0-3 team.

67-44 Pokes with 12:38 to go. I know Houston Christian is not good but its nice to see us not struggle with a team. Still taking way too many threes but are playing better.

Well off now to pick up my brother from the airport. Yes HCU not exactly gonna do great things this season, but no matter; the main thing is we are finally learning how to space the floor, share the ball, and get some good looks and our hustle has been top notch tonight. Good job by the guys and will need the same against a very good Creighton team next week.

Don't put on the brakes in this one however and end it strong.

Take care all.

11-28 from 3 (39.3%) and 12-14 from the free throw line (85.7%). Encouraging numbers. Probably going to be boat raced by Creighton though.

Back